Registered Posts: 33

RE: fix the game ffs

The pvp is not as it was intended......

you have no fukking idea how the pvp was intended......go play BF3

PLEASE!!!!!!

and stop this fukking boring Threads!!!

This guy is obviously hardcore^

1. Learn the English language

2. Learn to use paragraphs and full stops o yeh and also capitals.

3. Stop adding to the 100 other threads like this.

4. Im pretty positive nobody cares.

Thanks have a nice day :)

Scum of the internet.

Well considering you're probably fat and a disgusting person ' date=' this is the only thing you can really enjoy ; correcting a persons grammar on the internet.

[/quote']

The reason for writing a Thread with grammer is to get noticed! If you have something to say, opinion, thought...Then you write a respectable post with grammar.

Anything else and we will consider you a 10yo crying over the internet that you died.

-Calling someone the scum of the internet... Get over yourself lol.

minding my own buisness looking for loot killing zombies out of no where i get shot in the back doesnt say a word to me just shoots i havent seen the guy. tbh its getting a little old retards cant play the game the way its ment to so they just get trigger happy and shoot people in the back. Get over ya selves you arent good for shooting someone in the back you are actually quite sad. gtfo and play cod if you want to kill people for no reason other than to make your e-penis bigger

i kill other people' date=' and i am proud of it! i like to live, you know...

[/quote']

Turn pvp of for this reason^ until muppets like him egt the point of the game tyvm

There not going to turn pvp of rocket has said that he is basically keeping it the way it is. What im getting from this is that your just not very good at the game.

its not about being good or not, its that some people actually have the mentality of not shooting at everything they see...

Oh look - another one of those "FUCK YOU GUYS, I CAN'T GET A BASIC GRIP OF THE GAMEPLAY AND THEREFORE YOU SUCK" threads.

Move along...

minding my own buisness looking for loot killing zombies out of no where i get shot in the back doesnt say a word to me just shoots i havent seen the guy. tbh its getting a little old retards cant play the game the way its ment to so they just get trigger happy and shoot people in the back. Get over ya selves you arent good for shooting someone in the back you are actually quite sad. gtfo and play cod if you want to kill people for no reason other than to make your e-penis bigger

So you didn't manage to spot the player because you were too busy looting without a worry in the world and you call him a retard and that he can't play the game...hmmkay :dodgy:

Did anyone get the whole idea that this game is still in 'Alpha'... meaning its not even finished the building blocks of its construction yet... I know your upset cause you died, maybe you had some nice shit, but just learn to relax, calm down and start again.. Not happy? Dont play again until a full game is released or until a patch you see makes you happy.

Hugs and Kisses,

Whatheduce

OP, I feel your pain. Got myself shot last night, losing a ton of gear and a 150-zed kills character in the process. I didn't even see the guy, but made a noob's mistake of going into a barn when I really didn't need to, and when I had suspicions that someone was about.

But you've got to realise - this IS what DayZ is all about. It's a PvP game. You are trying to survive against zombies AND other players. You didn''t get shot for no reason - you're a walking resource bank.

That's the way the game is designed, and it's not going to change.

Now, you can either join in and shoot on sight, stop playing, or learn to avoid other people like the plague unless it's a group you've formed outside the game.

It's a shame, I know. A lot of us want to play a "Walking Dead" version of DayZ where a canny and quirky group of survivors band together to take on a zombie-infested landscape and have all sorts of adventures together. Amazingly, it DOES happen 1 time out of 100 encounters, and it's fun as all hell ..... But it's extremely rare.

At the moment, there are few tools in-game for people to co-operate, and a hell of a lot of tools for them to do the opposite. Plus, people are dicks, and the majority of them have come from FPS shooters where the sole aim is to kill other players. You're asking them to go against decades of conditioning.

the sheer number of simpletons comparing anything in this game to CoD never stops being hilarious