lukeandstuff

DayZ Epoch - Starting small group

Im looking to start a small group of 5 to 10 people to play on a dayz epoch server.  Im 30yo and have 4 years experience in arma 2 playing the various mods.  Ive been in and run various different groups for various different games including Dayz in the last 15 years.  The group likely wouldnt have any formal structure beyond when we get into some shit and need a shot caller, its all pretty flexible.  Mostly here to play and have a good time. I tend towards neutral when playing but have some bandit tendencies.

what im looking for:

-18+

-not a complete dick (some dickdom is acceptable)

-fairly regular player

-Microphone

-willing to use ts3

-some experience in Dayz

If youre interested post a message her or PM on the forums and ill hit you back with some contact info

• Like 1

hi i play dayz standalone and im looking to join a group and have some fun kicking ass if you could leave ts details i will join and have a chat see if im what you are looking at

thanks,

Prycee.

Hey dude, i am looking for a group, so if you can send me details here it would be awesome ! 

Hey man, i'm currently downloading DayZ Epoch, but I meet almost all your requirements. Message me or give me a way to contact you for more info.

Steam name is same as forum name, Zeslaya, no profile pic.

Hey guys ill be out of town till Sunday at which point ill add you and see whats going on.  We have managed to get 6 players who are on daily and a few more stragglers and are definitely interested in adding more. 

If any one else would like to join in just post here and ill get your name added in ASAP

Edited by lukeandstuff

We are still looking for a few more players to round out the group. If you interested in playing with a small but very active group feel free to message me here or add me on steam