archamedes

Ingame voice changer

Hey all,

I want to use an ingame voice changer to make my voice sound like a demon/orc. Now There is an awesome plugin that works perfectly with Teamspeak, but it doesn't work ingame using direct chat which is what i mainly want to use it for. Now my issue is, 1 I need to find a good one that works ingame and secondly, if I use such a thing, is it going to cause battle eye to freak out and assume I'm using some sort of hack/script and ban me?

• Like 1

morph vox pro seems to work well and you can also add sound effects here is a video link

shows ya what u need to do plus it does not affect battleeye or team speak

I think I came across someone using a zombie soundboard once. I heard a lot of zombie noises that I had never heard before suddenly and haven't heard since. I think they were using it to try to scare people into coming out of hiding to fight or run. I hid until all the commotion stopped and then moved along. 

Pretty random, probably mostly off topic. Your post just reminded me to mention it on here and see if anyone else had encountered the same thing.

I don't have the video in me but I remember a guy who trolled some dudes by playing Predator sound clips.

Please Don't morph your Voice, unless you are like 12 that is the only excuse