Sign in to follow this  
trankin

houdini?

So i was playing with my cousin and we went to pvp in cherno. For 2 hours we hopped servers looking for people i know it sounds crazy but this is not a exaggeration what so ever we could not find a single person in cherno for 2 hours on high pop servers. Now we were about to call it a night since it was dead and i happend to see a broken chem light then i heard shots so i figured it was a trap so we flanked the buildings and we were right next to one of those statue things and i see the guy running towards it as i round the corner then vanishes like he walked through the wall. im not one to claim everyone is a hacker but he ran right into that wall and disappeared without a trace we both ran around the area looking for him but no luck. Now we are walking to the road right next to it and out of no where we hear shots i got hit once and we both split up he shoots my cousin he goes unconscious then i  see him standing right next to that statue same side he ran into and he shot me twice broke my legg and he started to reload i aimed at him and shot him about 10 times then a mosin shot killed me idk if i wound up killing him or not but i wasnt sure of what happened is there a glitch to get into those statues or something? like i said im not saying he was a hacker but that was kinda odd to happen.

and on a side note. did pvp move to a new place because for the last few days it seems to be harder and harder to find people lol. even on high pop

Edited by trankin

Yes it is possible to get inside those statues very easily, the guy shooting you is a cheating scumbag.

• Like 1

Yep, it is possible to get inside those statues pretty easily, but you're exposed while you try it.

• Like 1

i was also attacked by houdini yesterday. this guy is in a v3s. he's REALLY close to me. i didn't know this, and fire off 5 shots of sks to clear a load of zombies. 

he panics and hops in his vehicle and runs. i say "hello there" and walk in the direction he was driving in.

a few seconds later his engine sound disappears and i get hit with what sounds like 5.45. whoever shot me really opens up, and my screen goes grey. i can't see anything and i'm kind of panicing myself by now, because i'm pretty exposed. i don't see whoever is shooting at me, but they continue to land shots at my feet. i do the standard "hide in tree" routine, trying to see the guy pass me through the blindness.

i relocate and more shots ring out. by now my pants are ruined and i feel like i'm going to die and lose my precious AUG. i keep sitting in trees and still don't see him. i decide to wait it out in my tree. five minutes pass and the blurring and greyscreen totally disappear, i never saw the guy and apparently he never damaged me, even though i got greyscreen.

i never saw mr. v3s again either although i suspect they're the same person. did he teleport? was it a different guy? i didn't hear him flank in the v3s and the shots were instant, and apparently all i lost was some pants. 

• Like 1

ok i thought i might have been going crazy for a bit we both saw him run into the statue and we couldnt find him. now that i know you can get in those ill try to stray away from them.

As others have said, I won't go into details but there are A LOT of buildings you can clip through if you know where and how to look for vulnerable spots.

TheRunningManZ recently put out a video where he downed a couple of guys who were doing this at vyborg military base, pretty good watch.

Yes it is possible to get inside those statues very easily, the guy shooting you is a cheating scumbag.

nice avatar i haven't played in a few months

I have died twice to no clippers in Cherno while with friends. They just float up and appear in the ground or wall, shoot you, then zoom away to bandage if you managed to get a shot off. Then fly on back through everything to finish the job. I stay away from high pop servers and Cherno now just because, twice, I have died from script kiddies there. Oh, what's even better is the little 11 year old said "Get rekt fagit" after he killed me. Such class they have.

Get some VAC on this thing so cheaters lose all their games.