Sign in to follow this  
lazyname123

Dayz Doesn't start

Ever sense the wednesday maintenance i have not been able to start dayz 

all it does is say Preparing to luanch dayz then it never opens.

I have tried

• Uninstalling dayz and reinstalling
  • Disabling desktop composition
  • reinstalling vcredist and directX
  • Runing as administrator 
  • Reinstalling steam
  • Delete dayz folder in documents
  • Running Steam as administrator

Please HELP Me

Edited by LazyName123

I have tried

• Reinstalling steam

Please HELP Me

this is from another thread 

I just had a 3 hours correspondation with a support guy from battleye and we figured that this specific issue is located in the followups of the windows update KB3004394.

To erase this update do the following:

Control panel -> Programs -> Show installed updates -> Enter "KB3004394" in the search bar -> uninstall it.

For me it caused that almost all windows updated since 11.12.2014 were failing or not completly installed. After removing this I was able to launch and connect to dayz again. Thanks to the support of battleye and Steak and Potatoes / AmberHelios for helping me find and fix almost all possible error producing sources. I hope some others can fix it this way, otherwise contact support@battleye.com, they will note this issue and most likely do some FAQ for it.

check if you have it installed and remove it.

Also try running the Windows update troubleshooter http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/troubleshoot-problems-installing-updates

I had a few updates that kept failing for months and fixed it with that a week ago.

Do you have any anti virus running?

this is from another thread 

check if you have it installed and remove it.

Also try running the Windows update troubleshooter http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/troubleshoot-problems-installing-updates

I had a few updates that kept failing for months and fixed it with that a week ago.

Do you have any anti virus running?

Didn't work

I have exactly same issue and it appeared suddeny. I've been able to play 2 hours ago and whole day. Until 10 minutes ago, game doesnt start at all. Havent installed anything new. Also dont have the Windows update file as someone mentioned in other post to remove.

Edit:

In my case I fixed it by updating programs like my antivirus, Razer Synapse, GeForce drivers and after verifying DayZ cache about 8 times it finally started the game again. I dont know if updating any of the problems really solved it but verifying the cache after 8th time let me finally start the game again. I'm not sure either if the problem is totally gone or will appear in future, but this did lt me play the gam today.

Edited by larsehh_
  • Like 1

I have exactly same issue and it appeared suddeny. I've been able to play 2 hours ago and whole day. Until 10 minutes ago, game doesnt start at all. Havent installed anything new. Also dont have the Windows update file as someone mentioned in other post to remove.

Edit:

In my case I fixed it by updating programs like my antivirus, Razer Synapse, GeForce drivers and after verifying DayZ cache about 8 times it finally started the game again. I dont know if updating any of the problems really solved it but verifying the cache after 8th time let me finally start the game again. I'm not sure either if the problem is totally gone or will appear in future, but this did lt me play the gam today.

I had the problem today. This helped me. Updated Razer Synapse and restarted computer. Now game is working again. Weird as f*ck.

edit. before that i had tryed everything. Vertify game files, stable and experimental, re-installing game etc...

Edited by Seitan

Edit:

If I recall, others have reported problems with Razer Synapse.

If I recall, others have reported problems with Razer Synapse.

Razer Synapse seems to have problems with multiple programs. For me it used to be OBS.

Razer Synapse seems to have problems with multiple programs. For me it used to be OBS.

i dont have razer Synapse so thats not it

I have tried

• Reinstalling steam

Please HELP Me

youre not the only one i cant seem to fix it either ive tried reinstalling alot but nothing, i dont know if you have this problem but when i go to install battleye manually from the besetup folder the little cmd box appears for like half a second and disappears im assuming the next update will fix it or next battleye patch

Edited by llama_shockz

youre not the only one i cant seem to fix it either ive tried reinstalling alot but nothing, i dont know if you have this problem but when i go to install battleye manually from the besetup folder the little cmd box appears for like half a second and disappears im assuming the next update will fix it or next battleye patch

I have that problem two so it must have to do with battleye

I have that problem two so it must have to do with battleye

yeah none of my armas will launch and neither will day z, other games will so its gotta be battleye so i guess we gotta wait till the next update. there seems to be a good few people with the problem so it could be resolved soon

yeah none of my armas will launch and neither will day z, other games will so its gotta be battleye so i guess we gotta wait till the next update. there seems to be a good few people with the problem so it could be resolved soon

Well if you find any kind of solution please tell me

I got the game to work without battleye but i cant join servers.

when i try to start dayz with battleye i get an error that says "The application was unable to start correctly (oxc000009a). Click Ok to close the application"

Hello the title says all.

I did so many things and still not work, hope we found a fix for that together ^^.

I get the error code 0xc000007b and when I try to launch dayz from steam anything happens.

Things I did:

- Uninstalling dayz and reinstalling.
- Verify game files (cache) on steam.
- "-Window" on launch options and on .cfg
- reinstalling framework and including dlls on system32 with windows secure mode.
- Including the 2 dlls on the dayz main folder.
- Delete dayz folder in documents and dayz folder after installation.
- Running Steam and dayz as administrator.
- Restart machine and steam many times.
- All drivers updated.

My pc:

Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 6.1.7601.22923   64 bits
QuadCore Intel Core i5-3330, 3000 MHz (30 x 100)
8Gb RAM DDR3-1600 DDR3 SDRAM
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti  (2 GB)

Do you have MSI Afterburnet installed?

is so.. Disable it.. and try.

I had the same issue..

Im angry cause I pay for a game I cant play... And I was playing with no problems since yesterday.

Where is the support team? I click "support" on dayz and sends me to this forum where so many people explain the problem but no people from the support team answers. What can we do? I've visited so many forums with this issue and people don't really find a solution, me included.