fuzzy4ever

DayZ Commander somewhat working?

We have 2 Overwatch servers that are running on 208.167.247.35, off of steamport 4445/queryport 4446 (Server #3) and steamport 6667/queryport 6668 (Server #1) with another server on 208.167.247.36 on steamport 3334/queryport 3335 (Server #4) . The one with steamport 4445/queryport 4446 on 208.167.247.35 (That's server #3) is the only one that's showing up despite the other two servers running. 

We ALSO have an Overpoch server on 162.248.95.73 steamport 6667/queryport 6668 but it shows up on dayz commander as well.

When DayZ Commander refreshes all servers, it updates like 2000-2500 servers, but when DayZ Launcher refreshes all servers, it's almost 8000+ servers. I have a feeling that the cache update system that DayZCommander has running might not be pulling from the new steam ports anymore, so it's just updating the scant few servers that it has in it's cache.

This is the top of our config file from Server 1 - http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=B8MNbkF1

Please tell me anything that you'd like us to test on our side, having our servers show up as down for several months now has made our servers go from top 10 in the world to top 100 in the world

*sigh* Wonderful. Hopefully people start moving over to DayZ Launcher. Seems about 50/50 based on what people in-game are saying, but the 50% coming from dayz launcher connect to the server that shows up on commander cause it has more people on it (cause of the 50% from commander) so the other 2 servers are empty the majority of the time. Not terrible for Epoch/Overpoch, but absolutely horrible for Overwatch.

Any suggestions?

Edited by Mozzy4Ever

Nothing we can do about it.

We're only supporting DayZ Mod here and we have moved to Steam with that. Nothing else we can do, especially not for other mods.