shawnbayer75

New Server Signup and Ticket System

hey we have put in a request for a server and we did message many admins and other ppl to get our server whitlisted but know one seems to reply and or give us any news so when i see some one get a server in under 3 hours i get pretty Fing angry:@ so if you guys have a legitimate reason for this fair enough but still its irritating to have servers just sat there for over a month

Have you submitted your request to http://support.dayzmod.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=1?

DO NOT submit tickets about issues that can easily solved on the forums' date=' we will just close them.

[/quote']

Maybe flag them as "eazy forum stuff" and let some volunteers or public access that level of flagged tickets.

DO NOT submit tickets about issues that can easily solved on the forums' date=' we will just close them.

[/quote']

Maybe flag them as "eazy forum stuff" and let some volunteers or public access that level of flagged tickets.

I guess I should specify, if you open a ticket asking us how to get a makarov or where you can find cans of beans, that is going either low priority or getting a direct reply of check the forums.

Nicely done whitelisted and Instance ID in just 2 - 3 Hours :D

I signed up using the old system last week. I even sent a second email after i went about 3-4 days with no response from the first request. I was checking my email every hour on the hour to no avail. I noticed the protocol to request a server instance ID had changed to a WHMCS system so I applied using the new system about 2 or 3 days ago.... Still nothing. Do certain requests get priority over others? If so, what is the list of priorities? How long do we wait for a response before we know to contact you guys? I am sorry if I sound impatient but we have a small clan of about 8 guys that play DayZ everyday for at least 4-5 hours a day. We have been having A LOT of bad experiences with playing on certain servers. We have even had server admins disconnect us in order to take our stuff while we desperately try to log back in. The only way we can ensure a fair playing environment is if we host our own server. All we want to do is host a public 40 man instance and provide all players on our server with a fair, and fun, environment. Help us Obi-Wan... You're our only hope.

The new system still is not instant and takes manual review of every order to make sure the specs of the server meet our requirements once someone reviews it they just have to push 1 button. So if you are waiting it might just be that no one has had time to go over pending orders yet.

why my Instance ID request was not approved? if i tried to host the server with 30 people, and they didnt have lags? =(

Thank you for the hard work making this new system. I submitted my request and within 30 minutes it had been approved! Much better than the 1 month I was waiting before! Good job DayZ team!

@Aceed, if your server doesn't meet the minimum specs that they require, then they will deny it.

Ok so submitted a server request to be told we need a faster up and down speed. 100mbps up and down 100mbps to be precise. So we shut down our other hosting servers to free up net speed and resubmit the ticket to be told.

Specifically the information you provided us for your request did not seem to be legitimate or a probable server configuration.

How they come to this conclusion is beyond me, have been hosting different video games for the past 20 years.

Can now see why so many private servers are sprouting up.

Ok so submitted a server request to be told we need a faster up and down speed. 100mbps up and down 100mbps to be precise. So we shut down our other hosting servers to free up net speed and resubmit the ticket to be told.

Specifically the information you provided us for your request did not seem to be legitimate or a probable server configuration.

How they come to this conclusion is beyond me' date=' have been hosting different video games for the past 20 years.

Can now see why so many private servers are sprouting up.

[/quote']

If you give me your order number or email you used in the support.dayzmod.com system I will look into this.

Even though my server has been up and running for a few weeks now. If i understood correctly, if everything is ok with the server it would be auto-imported. But i'd like to submit a ticket just to be on the safe side. So i might bee a newbie with this ID thing. Where do i find the Instance ID Number?.

Thanks for all the help so far

eLvitra

Even though my server has been up and running for a few weeks now. If i understood correctly' date=' if everything is ok with the server it would be auto-imported. But i'd like to submit a ticket just to be on the safe side. So i might bee a newbie with this ID thing. Where do i find the Instance ID Number?.

eLvitra

[/quote']

It should be in your mission file. Or you can check the original E-Mail you got when they gave you your Instance ID Number.

' pid='248200' dateline='1341431300']

Even though my server has been up and running for a few weeks now. If i understood correctly' date=' if everything is ok with the server it would be auto-imported. But i'd like to submit a ticket just to be on the safe side. So i might bee a newbie with this ID thing. Where do i find the Instance ID Number?.

eLvitra

[/quote']

It should be in your mission file. Or you can check the original E-Mail you got when they gave you your Instance ID Number.

Ty for replying =)

Where can i find this mission file?. connecting thru FTP and i cant find a mission file. If u could pin-point me to the directory id be very happy :D

Server is from Vilayer.com and i didnt get a email with such info.

eLvitra

Is the ticket system for reporting corrupt servers too? I.E. locked/clanonly/private servers?

' pid='248200' dateline='1341431300']

eLvitra

[/quote']

Ty for replying =)

Where can i find this mission file?. connecting thru FTP and i cant find a mission file. If u could pin-point me to the directory id be very happy :D

eLvitra

Do not open a ticket about this for slotted servers. Vilayer is taking care of this for you.

Might sound like a silly question, but my server is hosted by vilayer.com, am I right in thinking I can just ignore this thread due to them sorting it all out for me, or do I need to register too?

Hey Dante,

I haven't been assigned a UK number for my server so its currently just called:

DayZ - UK London - Veteran (1.7.1.5/94364) [3D=ON][CH=OFF][GMT+0] PC Format <3's Multiplay

...which I like :)

Do you want to assign a number or shall I just leave it as is.

Would have posted this in the ticket (#513750) but you closed it.

Can I bagsy 00, 01, 44, 77,or 101? (69?)

Hey Dante' date='

I haven't been assigned a UK number for my server so its currently just called:

DayZ - [b']UK London - Veteran (1.7.1.5/94364) [3D=ON][CH=OFF][GMT+0] PC Format <3's Multiplay

...which I like :)

Do you want to assign a number or shall I just leave it as is.

Would have posted this in the ticket (#513750) but you closed it.

Can I bagsy 00, 01, 44, 77,or 101? (69?)

Because you are a 'slotted' server with a GSP we are requesting that you do not import right now as we have something coming out to address this very soon.

Might sound like a silly question' date=' but my server is hosted by vilayer.com, am I right in thinking I can just ignore this thread due to them sorting it all out for me, or do I need to register too?

[/quote']

If it is dedicated or VPS server then yes you do, however if it is a slotted server then no.

eLvitra

If it is a slotted server then your mission file will be put in automatically' date=' if it is a dedicated server or VPS then you should have signed up for an instance ID and location ID through us. If you have your location and instance ID from us you can download the map from your client area at support.dayzmod.com

Is the ticket system for reporting corrupt servers too? I.E. locked/clanonly/private servers?

For now please keep this to the forums.

how much is it

This makes no sense? :huh:

i had submitted the ticket at 2012/7/5, how long does this take to whitelist my server?

My server is the dedicated plan from HFB server