Sign in to follow this  
Echo4890

This may seem stupid

I, as a DayZ player, can never find Milspec things

I`d like to have a "editor" where you can try out the weapons and such, so I can have the experience of firing and using a milspec gun in the game.

Yea, this is stupid. 

• Like 3

No idea what you are talking about ?

Are you saying that you can't find military guns ?

I agree, though I would still like to see an editor like vanilla Arma 2

Edited by Echo4890

No idea what you are talking about ?

Are you saying that you can't find military guns ?

I am saying this because I keep getting No Message Recieved and when I clear out the mil locations, I hear the crack of a rifle and I`m dead.

I am saying this because I keep getting No Message Recieved and when I clear out the mil locations, I hear the crack of a rifle and I`m dead.

No message recieved means the server crashed/restarted. If it crashed, how are you dying? Also, if you are at a military location, scope it out first, because those are high-priority targets for bandits/snipers. :)

While I see some negative feedback, I think once modding support is ready one of the smartest things a modder could do is create an armory mission for steam workshop.  This would allow new players like yourself or ones who simply want to test ranges/ballistics/vehicles etc to go in and run a muck for a bit testing everything.  While I don't like it as a game feature, modding support for this specifically would be a fantastic idear.

Edited by Steak and Potatoes
  • Like 1

I think I get what you are saying now.

You want a Arsenal in Dayz like the Arma 3 version ?

douchey.jpg

That ?

No message recieved means the server crashed/restarted. If it crashed, how are you dying? Also, if you are at a military location, scope it out first, because those are high-priority targets for bandits/snipers. :)

I get it every 5 minutes, No one else does

I think I get what you are saying now.

You want a Arsenal in Dayz like the Arma 3 version ?

douchey.jpg

That ?

Sort of, but also the ability to test out all attachments and guns, sort of like this range in DayZ mod

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDxZX2WBOMY

Thanks! This should be included in DayZ Standalone.

Thanks! This should be included in DayZ Standalone.

Not really.  Most of those weapons most likely won't make it into the vanilla DayZ.  You'll have to wait until modders make it into ArmaZ before you see all those guns.

It doesn't sound like you're going to get much testing done, if you are getting booted from the server every five minutes. Perhaps there is an issue with your router/Internet connection, or perhaps you need to try different servers.

Thanks, I`ve tried servers near me and they seem to work-

My internet connection is fine, also

virus program isnt blocking it,

I seem to get the No Message Recieved when I run, in some servers.

It depends on the server really, but some of the servers do this. I imagine the devs will fix this bug in the future. Sure I`m not alone.

Yes. There should be some kind of "single-player offline mode" to be able to try out everything.

Not really.  Most of those weapons most likely won't make it into the vanilla DayZ.  You'll have to wait until modders make it into ArmaZ before you see all those guns.

Not the guns from Arma, just equipment from DayZ SA. Basically this armory but with equipment only from SA until mods are made from the workshop to be added.

I just want a DayZ Editor like ArmAII to make cinematics and movies.

• Like 1