Sign in to follow this  
Aidsplosion

Old player new on forum

Hey all,

I'm not exactly new on DayZ. Been playing since the time Mountain Dew was rare as sh*t(2012), but I am new on the forum. Been reading it once in a while until I stopped playing for about a year back in 2014. A month ago, I reinstalled the mod. I decided it was the right time to join in and talk to some people around here.

In-game name is Aidsplosion, or sometime I goes by the name Priest of Elektro, killing people while quoting the bible I always carry in my inventory. In real life, My name is Mark and I'm from Montreal, Canada.

To me, the ultimate DayZ experience lies in it's challenge. I don't need my hand to be held. I don't need fancy self bloodbags or deployable bikes and flying buildings. The fun in this game lies in having limited options and make the most out of them.I usually play in strictly vanilla servers and have a profound disdain for Epoch, Wasteland and Overpoch. I'm always looking to play with some experienced players and I help the bambis from time to time. But I can be a real asshole and just KOS for no reason. Depends on the mood.

I have a very vast knowledge of DayZ. up to server algorythms. I possess and manage my own dedicated server (see sig. I won't do advertising here. Not the appropriate section).

Looking forward to kill some of you in-game! Meet, I mean meet. Really)  :beans:

• Like 3

Thanks! Good to see vanilla servers are popping up. This was the reason I stopped. Finding one was almost impossible back in the days.

Heh, I'm a bit opposite of you. I'm a new forum goer with no DayZ experience , who has little to no experience. Perhaps, we will end up on the same server. If we do, well it depends on your mood! Chances are I will die horribly and you will see some poor bambi being run down by zombies upon zombies.  But if I hear the sounds of a bible quotes, then I'll make sure to approach cautiously. Or just hide....I think I'm good at hiding.

...maybe.

• Like 1

You're only old if you remember Lime Skittles. 

Heh, I'm a bit opposite of you. I'm a new forum goer with no DayZ experience , who has little to no experience. Perhaps, we will end up on the same server. If we do, well it depends on your mood! Chances are I will die horribly and you will see some poor bambi being run down by zombies upon zombies.  But if I hear the sounds of a bible quotes, then I'll make sure to approach cautiously. Or just hide....I think I'm good at hiding.

...maybe.

Tell you what, if you ever drop on my server one day , I'll give you a ride to where you wanna go. It's not worth it to kill new players on sight. There's no challenge and they lose interest in the game.

Lime skittles. I'm afraid I don't remember that, lol