Sign in to follow this  
AndehX

Battleye Windows Test-Mode not supported?

I reciently bought an Astro Mixamp, and discovered that it requires Dolby Digital Live support on your sound device to be able to recieve proper digital audio signal.

Having standard onboard Realtek audio as most of us do, which doesn't officially support Dolby Digital Live, I have to use a set of customized drivers to enable this feature.  This in turn, requires Windows Test-mode to be active at all times as these drivers are (obviously) not Microsoft certified.

The issue now, is that because of this, I am unable to play DayZ anymore because Battleye, for whatever reason, does not work when Test-Mode is active.

Is there a fix, or a workaround for this issue?  Turning test-mode off, isnt an option as it's required for my Mixamp to work properly.

Heres a link to the techpowerup forum that explains these drivers http://www.techpowerup.com/forums/threads/unlocked-realtek-hd-audio-drivers-with-dolby-digital-live-and-dts-interactive.193148/

Thanks.

The work around is to play without your Astro Mixamp just for Dayz.  Pretty sure they disabled Test Mode to combat hackers and I don't see it getting re-enabled anytime soon.

I'm having testmode on and I play Dayz Standalone fine. Maybe the problem is related to a new driver?

I'm having testmode on and I play Dayz Standalone fine. Maybe the problem is related to a new driver?

Really? Have you tried today? 

The update for it was during yesterdays maintenance.

What version of windows are you using?

Really? Have you tried today? 

The update for it was during yesterdays maintenance.

What version of windows are you using?

Well fuck me, you're right! It doesn't work anymore, god damn, that's shitty.