Sign in to follow this  
m1armor (DayZ)

Hosting Survivor Games on own server.

Server name (DayZ M1) This Friday 8 pm Eastern Standard Time. I want to make this a weekly activity. At the time of this event the server will be set to private. The first 20 people to reply will be pm'd the password. In the reply give your in game name. Every week i'd like for everyone to have a chance to join and be a part of the event, different gamer's every Friday. If this goes well which I don't expect to be perfect, but semi organized maybe after the event have fight club too. I love playing Dayz, and always like to have to something going on. This will be live streamed.  If you have any question's please ask. Thanks

Edited by m1armor

Good luck with this.

Its nice that the "normal" people like us get to play too.

Edited by DemonGroover

Whats Survivor Games ?

Survivor games is basically survival of the fittest. Teams of two. Let's say ten people are playing, they all surround the random loot in the middle. On count down they rush grab the loot. Try to kill off the others. In layman's terms.

Good luck with this.

Its nice that the "normal" people like us get to play too.

You be on my team ..

933861c9-f9c4-4d2d-a2ba-4dcf2c8fa7eb_zps

Edited by LoveAffair

Survivor games is basically survival of the fittest. Teams of two. Let's say ten people are playing, they all surround the random loot in the middle. On count down they rush grab the loot. Try to kill off the others. In layman's terms.

Ohh like Hunger Games , Start with no gear and grab what you can and last team standing. How big area of the map ?  Is it one town or can i like  make 20 Walkers chase me and run into town where everone is ?

I did something like this before but it was like only in 1 town like Stary Sober , and the event was over in 15 min :( It was a lame.. Ya should do like Kamenka to Cherno and no farther north than Windy Mountain and Novoselky ( Just an example )  everyone will run to the prison anyway :)

But there will be some room to move and last more than a half hour.

9d895b52-c099-4e35-b0ab-09a7892835d4_zps

Edited by LoveAffair

Yes exactly and will only consist of one of the southern towns. Tomorrow all the details will be ironed out.