BG5850

EndDayz Clan & Server now open and ready for New staff and players

Hello everyone! EndDayz is now looking for any new players and staff. Staff must be 18+ players of all ages are welcome. We are a us based Cherno 24/7 Day server. You can Vote night if you would like to try it out. This clan is open to players of all ages and has a rank system kinda like the Army. We play more then dayz. So if you are looking for a new clan or just a new dayz epoch server to play on Join our ts. We like to have server events that our players get prizes and we change the events up to make it fun. This is a pvp server or a Role players server depends on how you want to play. If you would like to become a Admin go to our website  registrar and click Recruitment and fill out the app. Same goes for if you want to join our clan. Right now clan is open to all players and back grounds.

We have a TeamSpeak : hazardsisland.servegame.com:9989 and a website:http://enddayzclan.enjin.com Server IP | 69.162.114.167:2302

About our server....

Our current admins are 18+ and active no admin abuse on this server we take that very serious. Our server is ran on brand new Powerful 32 core dedicated and we have everything saved on a SSD so that means faster loading time plus more playing time.  server with a redundant power supply meaing. That is has a power back up backed by a Diesel generator. So pretty much never any down time. We have two 10GB Fibers in different locations. Also it is hosted on a 1GB in a 10GB network so pretty much the server is really fast no lag! lol

Now the fun Part... The mods

Tow

Air tow

Self blood bag

Halo jump

Deploy mozzie, bike and many more.

Custom missions that are more challenging and better loot.

Safe trader zones.

Every player gets a one time base building kit.

Custom load out.

And many more if you want a mod and we do not have it. Stop by our website and tell us. We will look into it. http://enddayzclan.enjin.com/Or email us at

Enddayzclan@gmail.com

Edited by BG5850
  • Like 1

Where do i post this then? i posted where everyone else has?

in the mod section scroll further down the main page and you can see it. i have moved it there already you don't need to do anything else 

Bump! Looking for new players. Remember all new players will get a one time building kit! Thanks

Great Server just joined today and I got a free building kit admins are always on and they are very nice with alot of cool mods. I hope some people will join it so I can maybe start a team!

Hey guys we now have a New Take clothes mod and New gold coin System. We now have 3 Admins we are looking for players tho. I would love to welcome other clans also to our Team speak and server!

Edited by BG5850

Your clan will have to stop spamming these topics, and stop with the excessive bumping, or you will be removed from these forums.

Enough of this.