johndstill@gmail.com

Chernarus Quarantine Force {CQF}

No worries johnny,i can see your point :DAnyways thanks for bothering though

Do you have a policy about being professional on your teamspeak? I teamed up with some of your lads a week or so ago and it was utter chaos. People just taking the piss when myself and two of your group were taking fire.

Not very impressed. I took the time to meet up with your people because I thought you take things seriously and that really wasn't the case.

Harken, we do try to be professional, although you may have realized we've had literally hundreds of applications together with tons of new recruits, and it takes a bit of time to set up everyone, as soon we get some people ready there's already a lot more coming!

Don't need to be afraid, just hop on again, try talking to some of our officers or NCO's, you will change your mind.

Good fight on US21 this evening, CQF. Was a fun little firefight at the Polana Factory, rounded up with us stealing a bus and a large number of supplies.

<3

Killed like 3 or 4 of you guys in the field in front of the factory. A couple of your guys in ghillies bitched out and dced.

Killed like 3 or 4 of you guys in the field in front of the factory. A couple of your guys in ghillies bitched out and dced.

Yep, maybe the did because of some lousy ghoster that hides in the bushes and feals like a man ambushing people on a designated friendly server. You may shoot on sight, laughing your immature ass off in the process, we in return ask you dickheads THREE times before opening fire.

Something to think about: There are people out there enjoying a peacefull playstyle and the CQF really does not need to bother with guys like you if they have survivors in need. WE help people and get backstabbed by some little kiddies like you. Enjoy your gaming though, one day your sorry butt will be blasted and then you can run to your mommy and ask for a milk :)

That's all

I would like to join!

Im 17 years old and from Sweden, I like to play this game on the same level as you.

I got your teamspeak so ill pop in later to talk with someone :P

The idea of a designated friendly server is laughable at best and naive to boot.

And tagging yourself as one of us to get kills and loot does not make it any better. "Woooo look at me! I am such a badass with my little friends and this great idea! Woooo"

But well, I won't feed the troll any longer, what ever I say you will come up with a really mature and perfectly logical explanation, declining what I say and making yourself look even more childish :)

Just for your information: It's naive to think that it's naive to launch a designated friendly server ;) ask around, 90% of people are just annoyed by you little server hoppers, trolls, ambush puss' or whatever the less friendly forum members would call you and would crush you underneath their wish for a server where you can play in peace, few firefights and more teamplay. So, that joke is on you as well! Little tip: Think first, than post ;)

I ain't even mad! Without you selfish little kiddies we wouldn't be able to stomp somebodys nose in the ground, thanks for beeing such a brat, really! :)

I apreciate your quick reply, maybe you reply as fast again and we can continue this completely non-hostile conversation!

Thank you for your time!

Yep' date=' maybe the did because of some lousy ghoster that hides in the bushes and feals like a man ambushing people on a designated friendly server. You may shoot on sight, laughing your immature ass off in the process, we in return ask you dickheads THREE times before opening fire.

Something to think about: There are people out there enjoying a peacefull playstyle and the CQF really does not need to bother with guys like you if they have survivors in need. WE help people and get backstabbed by some little kiddies like you. Enjoy your gaming though, one day your sorry butt will be blasted and then you can run to your mommy and ask for a milk :)

That's all

[/quote']

First of all, ghosting is logging in and out on a same server, repositioning, all while engaged in a battle. We, on the other hand, received intel from a spy that that you were pulling security and farming for industrial spawns. We moved 3 more guys into position, off in a tree line, out of visual range before we logged on. Two guys were already on the server, free for your guys to spot.

This was not a log on trap. Do not say we ghosted. Do not pretend that it was courtesy that stopped you from firing first. Do not call us backstabbing dickheads. Most importantly, don't say that you died because you were friendly players. Your guys were complacent. We brought no false pretense of being friendly.

I'm not going to post my entire opinion of what i think of some of you on here, or even the teamspeak recordings of some of your guys, instructing others to doing shady things. I will say that you had two good guys, who responded to the threat correctly. They illuminated us with flares, and returned fire. If they would of had help, they would be DayZ heroes right now. The m249 gunner even got hits off on some of our guys. That is great, i will gladly come give him replacement gear. Hell, i would even invite him to play with us. We arent shitty people, or assholes who just want to greif.

What i will say is that your guys, decked out with Ghillie suits, NVGs, L85s, ect; logged out as soon as STANAG suppressive fire was slightly applied to your defensive positions. The guys who could of killed us, protected your guys, and made us fail; just disconnected. Of everything mentioned here, that is the only action that goes against the game rules. I'm not saying that the current DayZ rules are the best, but at least we follow them, and are upfront about who we are.

Ingame: WingsOfStardust

TS3: WingsOfStardust

Raidcall: WingsOfStardust

GMT: +2 (Sweden)

Speaking:

-Russian

-Swedish

-English

Experience with tactical gaming:

-Bf 2

-Bad company 2

-Bf 3

-Airsoft

Miscellaneous:

-I was killed 3 times loosing good gear (DMR, Mk. 48, Full Czech of medical supp.) because of bandits yesterday (My fist day)

-Despite this, I've saved 5 people from zeds.

-Yesterday I teamed up with 6 other players for 3 hours over skype. 4 of them betrayed us for nothing, since our gear sucked.

-I've had the opportunity to kill about 5 players without them even seeing me - I've not.

-I really don't want to shoot everything I see. I'm more in for a role-play aspect of it.

Yep' date=' maybe the did because of some lousy ghoster that hides in the bushes and feals like a man ambushing people on a designated friendly server. You may shoot on sight, laughing your immature ass off in the process, we in return ask you dickheads THREE times before opening fire.

That's all

[/quote']

First of all, ghosting is logging in and out on a same server, repositioning, all while engaged in a battle. We, on the other hand, received intel from a spy that that you were pulling security and farming for industrial spawns. We moved 3 more guys into position, off in a tree line, out of visual range before we logged on. Two guys were already on the server, free for your guys to spot.

This was not a log on trap. Do not say we ghosted. Do not pretend that it was courtesy that stopped you from firing first. Do not call us backstabbing dickheads. Most importantly, don't say that you died because you were friendly players. Your guys were complacent. We brought no false pretense of being friendly.

I'm not going to post my entire opinion of what i think of some of you on here, or even the teamspeak recordings of some of your guys, instructing others to doing shady things. I will say that you had two good guys, who responded to the threat correctly. They illuminated us with flares, and returned fire. If they would of had help, they would be DayZ heroes right now. The m249 gunner even got hits off on some of our guys. That is great, i will gladly come give him replacement gear. Hell, i would even invite him to play with us. We arent shitty people, or assholes who just want to greif.

What i will say is that your guys, decked out with Ghillie suits, NVGs, L85s, ect; logged out as soon as STANAG suppressive fire was slightly applied to your defensive positions. The guys who could of killed us, protected your guys, and made us fail; just disconnected. Of everything mentioned here, that is the only action that goes against the game rules. I'm not saying that the current DayZ rules are the best, but at least we follow them, and are upfront about who we are.

Well, thats an impass here... As far as I know it from the official channels there was an attack by guys tagging themselves as CQF Members at the factory, I wasn't there myself...

Anyways, why do you position yourself out there and plan to attack while knowing CQF-Members are friendly? Why infiltrating or spying on us just to get the thrill of attacking us while peaceful farming? What is the actual point in such attacks? Explain this to me, you seem reasonable and I don't want to argue anymore, really, I'm sick of that betrayal nonsense going on and on...

We gave no pretences that we were friendly, and opened fire when the opportunity first presented itself.

Betrayal would have been saying 'We're friendly, don't shoot', and then entering the factory under those pretences, only to turn around and kill everybody.

Infiltrating/Spying and Metagaming are all considered to be part of the game, Rocket has stated this, and doing group PVP is far more rewarding if you do it against other organised groups. We engaged a numerically superior, tactically better equipped force at the factory last night, and came out ahead. We were fully expecting to lose 1-3 people in the assault, but due to the circumstances outlined by Timberfox, we actually had a clean sweep and came away with no losses (not to mention some really great loot).

DayZ would be extremely boring and stale if everybody just sat there farming or killing Zombies. PVP adds depth to the game, and it is the threat of this PVP that should make people be alert and vigilant at all times. The CQF we encountered last night were not, and as such they suffered for it.

GG izmak. Looks like you pulled a good attack and they paid. Also timber, could you post the igns of those who dc'ed? the nco's would be very very interested in that, because dc'ing is low.

Hi,

looking to maybe join a group such as yours, as I plan to get DayZ today/tomorrow, and tbh, I'm quite daunted by the purported steep learning curve :) I figured, hey, safety in numbers! EDIT - Logged into a random server, and managed to grab a hatchet, compass, etc. looking good so far!

Steam name = 4533josh

FPS experience = BF2, BF3, COD4-8, etc.

Tactical experience = I go to CCF (Combined Cadet Force), so I have been instructed in e.g. ambush tactics, platoon attacks by British Army NCOs and Officers who have volunteered/retired, and I am an NCO (Corporal for all that matters ^^) within the group, just as someone that the CO uses to help co-ordinate stuff within e.g. fire teams.

I may be bashed for saying that, but hey, where else am I gonna use this? EDIT - I can fly a helicopter decently. I'm alright, not brilliant, but seemed like a good idea to put up ^^

Age = 17

Skype = josh4533

TS3 = 4533josh

IGN = 4533josh

I've also sent in an application on The 1st Cav website.

Yes we would be interested in the names of whoever dc'd, preferably in the form of a screenshot or video. We like to make sure our people play fair but unfortunately everyone who complains about us always fails to produce evidence.

That's the only way the CQF NCO's and officers can actually do something about it.

was playing on US21 today and meet some nice folks. interested in joining.

cerutti on stream

Just spent a nice session with RCTs Judge Dredd, StationR and Tom on the TeamSpeak server. Very nice people, and if I'm accepted I look forward to working with you fellows ^^.

I know who you are. I know what you want. If you are looking for bandits, I can tell you I do know some. But I do have a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very short career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my bandit friends go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

I know who you are. I know what you want. If you are looking for bandits' date=' I can tell you I do know some. But I do have a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very short career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my bandit friends go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

[/quote']

Ummm, no.

if we join do we have to be uberly commited? I'm willing to meet up and part-take in some missions and help out but i also like to roam the countryside with my brother scouting and collecting supplies.

I know who you are. I know what you want. If you are looking for bandits' date=' I can tell you I do know some. But I do have a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very short career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my bandit friends go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

[/quote']

Good luck.