Sign in to follow this  
gator

The Instruction at 0x004a15d7 referenced memory at 0x2394b000 could not be written?

HI, I just got my New Custom built PC And after Playing for About 2 hours I Get This Crash and pop up

The Instruction at 0x004a15d7 referenced memory at 0x2394b000 could not be written IS this My PC or are other people have the Same problems ?

THANX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

100's of us are getting these errors. I understand the team is working on a patch.

• Like 1

Thank You

• Like 1

Make sure that you have no launch parameters, and to verify your game integrity. Also putting the game settings on medium and staying away from any places that put your CPU and GPU under stress is a good idea too.

I reinstalled dayz after not played for months and I got the same error everytime trying to load the game. Noticed I was running out of memory even though I had 8GB physical memory.

I fixed it by increasing virtual memory. Game works fine now.

Hi,

I buy this game and since i buy it i always have a bug =The Instruction at 0x004a15d7 referenced memory at 0x2394b000 could not be written?. As soon I open the game it crash. Can somebody help me?

Thank you!