Sign in to follow this  
stielhandgranate

Mountain Flora uniform?

So we have TTsKO uniforms, how about this uniform? It would just be a simple recoloring of the former uniform. We have three gorka suits, why not more than one cloth uniform?

23698216546149305984581011512225705n.jpg

CIMG0959.jpg

8873019441984930622058691535609886n.jpg

• Like 3

Nice pussy you got there in last picture  :D Seems like a good idea, are those unfiroms from CCCP or not? Maybe we should base on uniforms that can be found in CCCP.

Edited by JustCaused

Nice pussy you got there in last picture  :D Seems like a good idea, are those unfiroms from CCCP or not? Maybe we should base on uniforms that can be found in CCCP.

i think Bundeswher.

Edited by DURRHUNTER

Mountain Flora is a Russian camouflage.

I used to do re-textures for the Clancy series like Ghost Recon and found this surplus store website, cant remember the name. They had decent sized swatches that were easy to tile and scale... I guess the point is there were literally hundreds if not a thousand different Soviet block camos. 

That's a great idea actually. Isn't it the VDV that uses mountain flora? Russia has a metric fuckton of patterns, makes for a lot of variety.

That's a great idea actually. Isn't it the VDV that uses mountain flora? Russia has a metric fuckton of patterns, makes for a lot of variety.

It appears so. They appear to wear telnyashkas with it meaning a reskin of the TTsKO would work very well.

33299_full.jpg

0_5b7ac_4eadf65f_XL.jpg