Guizzon

0 desync and so much LAG!

So i was playing very well before the update...

Then it came and now its impossible to play, i get 0 desync and like 100ping. 

The zombies teleport every time, they keep walking at the same place but didnt move and same with players.

Just me having this?

Try deleting all your launch options, they mess with the new build something awful.

• Like 1

I've been made look like a total noob by lagged zombies appearing 10 metres away and then suddenly being behind me hitting me. Also I had a player run after me then appear to get stuck in a running animation and I shot twice, nothing happened then my friend shot once and then the play was dead. Thing is to me it looked like my pal killed the player but to him it looked like i killed the player.

Seems to be a server based thing.

I haven't done a ticket to the tracker as it's all kind of vague but yeah you are not the only one.

Earlier today I was seeing all the complaints and thinking "wow it's working great for me" but not today.

I'm not really getting crashes so is it worth adding that debug flag to the game or not and if so what is it?

So after .54 i cant play dayz...I got 0 desync and a good ping, but for some reason all players and zombies are teleporting for me lol

Just me?

So after .54 i cant play dayz...I got 0 desync and a good ping, but for some reason all players and zombies are teleporting for me lol

Just me?

Merged.