Sign in to follow this  
bitts3000

0.54 Hotfix today?

at this point id even take a roll back so many things gone wrong forward progess is awesome but not when everything goes wrong in the process.....dev team is good and im sure they have 90% of the data they need to fix the major bugs....water/food/gun's/attachments/persistant problems to gillie to well ill wait to play at this point honestly till its all back to playable

at this point id even take a roll back so many things gone wrong forward progess is awesome but not when everything goes wrong in the process.....dev team is good and im sure they have 90% of the data they need to fix the major bugs....water/food/gun's/attachments/persistant problems to gillie to well ill wait to play at this point honestly till its all back to playable

This is a early access alpha, we know there are going to be bugs and stuff. No reason to say the devs are doing a 'bad job' when the whole community is criticizing their progress on a game barely halfway into its development. The are making/adding to the game first, then fixing the bugs later.

This is a early access alpha, we know there are going to be bugs and stuff. No reason to say the devs are doing a 'bad job' when the whole community is criticizing their progress on a game barely halfway into its development. The are making/adding to the game first, then fixing the bugs later.

That is a very stupid thing to do. If each patch makes it harder to play who will be left at the end?

never said they where doing a bad job I actually said the dev team is good the game is impressive but not the new changed addons to the new patch....day z is a awesome game I don't haft to point out the 100 of new things that where tested internally but just are not working right live....only reason I would be in favor a  rollback so they can address and reroll out .54 ...its not saying there doing a "bad job" at all its actually very good things go wrong its early access...

never said they where doing a bad job I actually said the dev team is good the game is impressive but not the new changed addons to the new patch....day z is a awesome game I don't haft to point out the 100 of new things that where tested internally but just are not working right live....only reason I would be in favor a  rollback so they can address and reroll out .54 ...its not saying there doing a "bad job" at all its actually very good things go wrong its early access...

so a bad patch spoils the game? kind of like a bad apple spoils the bunch?

• Like 1

That is a very stupid thing to do. If each patch makes it harder to play who will be left at the end?

That is the way games are made. Alpha - adding stuff, Beta - fixing stuff 

• Like 1

you are 100% correct ill just agree everything's the same as it was before .54 but they just added more stuff!

Relax. Look at other games in pre-alpha.

For example Carmageddon. It was very ok for early alpha. Now, after half a year of upgrades it is unplayable! But it will get where it wants to go.

Same with DayZ. Hopefully :D

That is the way games are made. Alpha - adding stuff, Beta - fixing stuff 

It's a Arma2 mod, that is all it will ever be a MOD!

It's a Arma2 mod, that is all it will ever be a MOD!

I don't know what you are talking about

That's okay, he doesn't know what he's talking about either ;)

• Like 2