Sign in to follow this  
Billydekit

Battleye problem

Hello,
when I want to start DayZ Standalone, there only opens a Window with "Failed to initialize Battleye Service: Driver load Error (2)"
I searched for a long time, but I still do not know, how to solve the Problem. 
Changing the "BEClient.dll", did not solve the Problem, too.
I hope to get help soon.

-Billydekit

Edited by Billydekit

Might help if you actually posted something :P

edit: or put it in a different colour from the background...

Edited by TheBeanMan

Hello,
when I want to start DayZ Standalone, there only opens a Window with "Failed to initialize Battleye Service: Driver load Error (2)"

I searched for a long time, but I still do not know, how to solve the Problem. 

Changing the "BEClient.dll", did not solve the Problem, too.

I hope to get help soon.

-Billydekit

support@battleye.com they know more about it and if it is something on their side then it prevents future issues for you and other people too.

Sorry for the fail with the colour :D

I contacted the Battleye support already, but they had not a good answer for me, too.

And the idea by Bean King, also does not fix my problem :/

-Billydekit

The BattlEye team was VERY quick to try and blame something else for me, you won't get any help from them.  :p

The BattlEye team was VERY quick to try and blame something else for me, you won't get any help from them.  :P

Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\DayZ\BattlEye

and run both of those exes as admin, be sure to disable you antivirus or allow those files.

Uninstall DayZ

Delete this folder C:\Users\Franzuu\AppData\Local\DayZ

Delete this folder C:\Users\Franzuu\Documents\DayZ

Run steam as admin and install DayZ

Open DayZ

Try reporting this on http://feedback.dayzgame.com/view_all_bug_page.phptoo if that doesn't work

Do you have an admin account on windows?

I did all you said, but it still doesn't work.

Yes, i have an admin acc

-Billydekit

I did all you said, but it still doesn't work.

Yes, i have an admin acc

-Billydekit

Install the latest experimental of dayz and try to open

------------

What happens when you try this 

Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\DayZ\BattlEye

and run both of those exes as admin, be sure to disable you antivirus or allow those files.

Do you have any antivirus running?

Open experimental -> same error

when I run these exes, the window with "...Driver load error.." comes too. But that's new. When i opened it before, there happened nothing.

Yes, I have GData Internet Security, but i don't like it, because it doesn't have a silent mode or something like that

Open experimental -> same error

when I run these exes, the window with "...Driver load error.." comes too. But that's new. When i opened it before, there happened nothing.

Yes, I have GData Internet Security, but i don't like it, because it doesn't have a silent mode or something like that

Turn off your antivirus.

Battleeye jacked me around last week, with this endless update loop B.S., until I renamed one of the Battleeye folders. I just pissed away two hours on a second machine this morning and it won't cooperate at all. This machine was running fine, the day before yesterday!

I just sent an e-mail to Battleeye a few minutes ago and I pasted a copy of that e-mail into a DayZ bug report. We'll see who points the finger at who.

Battleeye jacked me around last week, with this endless update loop B.S., until I renamed one of the Battleeye folders. I just pissed away two hours on a second machine this morning and it won't cooperate at all. This machine was running fine, the day before yesterday!

I just sent an e-mail to Battleeye a few minutes ago and I pasted a copy of that e-mail into a DayZ bug report. We'll see who points the finger at who.

OK, so I went back to my first machine (both have been working with the new Battleeye client until today) and that PC is now stuck in this update loop again, too!

I just submitted a second help ticket on the first machine. With any luck, someone at BI will pick up the phone and ask Battleeye WTF!

TL/DR:

I have two f'ing machines, but no way to get my fix!!!

I stumbled on this old link and I thought I'd update it. Perhaps it will save someone else some aggrivation.

I did some experimention and determined that the Battleye update loop is caused by certain, specific servers. This is a chronic problem, probably due to a server misconfiguration. Other servers do not exhibit the problem.

I reported these findings to the bug tracker. Their response was that I should report the issue to Battleye support, as they will need to address the problem.

I sent the info to Battleye support and they advised me that I caused this problem for myself, by trying to switch back and forth between experimental and stable servers. Further, that if I was on experimental, I should stay there, because it is impossible for me to change to the stable branch.

I advised them that I play experimental exclusively and that only certain, specific experimental servers exhibit the problem, while others do not. I only switched to the stable branch AFTER my favorite low ping experimental servers were both affected. Additionally, I was, in fact, able to switch to the stable branch and back to experimental with no problems, whatsoever.

I have received no response to my second e-mail and I fear that Battleye is in denial. If you experience the Battleye update loop, please send an e-mail to BE support, documenting the issue and the server name.

Cheers!

So because nothing helps, i decided to install Windows new. I didn't it yet but I will.
I hope you know what I mean :-D

Sorry for bad language. I'm from Germany.

-Billydekit

So because nothing helps, i decided to install Windows new. I didn't it yet but I will.

I hope you know what I mean :-D

Sorry for bad language. I'm from Germany.

-Billydekit

Good luck.

I suggest you go with 64 bit version of windows.

Also install all updates before installing dayz.

Edited by Franzuu