Sign in to follow this  
Dannyleeparker

Sporter.22 I got one :D

Yes I have one with two 30 round mags and 1 10 round Mag and like 250 bullets I found it in the clock tower up in novo and the. Abs in the police stasion and the 10 round one in the back of a car

i had 2 30 round mags for one but i found a black sporter so i put one mag in it and dropped the other one on teh floor next to it. cleared up that inventory space =D

...so?

Hey atleast its better than another one of those where can I find weapon or item x threads.

• Like 1

Good to see the Sporter getting some appreciation... I've had a rough time findine any recently, let alone any mags...

I roll with a mosin or a blaze just I love a sporter on my back for a bit of fun and is quite deadly close range im Not a bandit but I'm def not a hero im like a bandit but I hold people up and take a few things not just shoot on sight !....

I like the sporter. If you have a couple of 30rd mags for it, it makes a great zed-icution gun. However, it recoils more than its real life counterpart, and I want something with a little more "umpf" if I encounter hostile players.

People really hate the sporter.....until they get there ass wiped by spraying 30 rds on the guys head. I like this gun for beginning my journey especially when it has a 30rd mag.

With a 30 round mag these are fun as hell. 

Just remember, against a man one shot will do next to nothing, but fire 10 very quickly and they're dead. Doing so is actually strangely satisfying.

I had a great one recently, I spawned in fresh, found nearest town Krasno, entered police station. On the first floor found a 30 round mag, on second floor a sporter. Put mag in sporter, turned around to see a man with a shotgun facing out of the door, turned towards me, I fired 10 or so shots, dude basically fell apart. Grabbed his pump-action, turned round, new dude runs towards me with an axe, shotgun blast to the chest, second guy equally dead as the first.

Major win for the Sporter. Rule of thumb; It IS A GUN, sometimes it's better to have a gun, than to not have a gun. With a 30 round mag, it's a pretty hilarious and effective gun.

Edited by davidpye