Sign in to follow this  
The_Lonely_Bandit

The Outsiders: Clearing out bandits in Berezino!

Here is a clip of myself and a good friend clearing out some banditos in Berezino. We are part of a clan known as The Outsiders, we are true survivalists. But no matter your playstyle, if you see freshies getting KOSed in Berezino, you are going to kill whoever is doing it right? Well we did :D :D 

I was the one that had the shitty mic so apologies for that!!

If you enjoyed it feel free to subscribe to Bootleg Bosco as he will have more clips coming out over the coming weeks! 

Most likely there is another video by someone else named "Shot by bandits in Berezino"...

No man there is a long story behind this. We were there minding our own business then a kid started talk crazy on top of the roof. Then i died by a glitch death. When i got back my buddy was surrounded by people and he got away without firing a shot. All of a sudden shots starting going off everywhere and we were stuck in the middle of it. The dead body on top of the roof wasnt from us. But the last kill was that guy just being an idiot, he know he was going to die saying that stuff.

Edited by Bootlegbosco

Most likely there is another video by someone else named "Shot by bandits in Berezino"...

I don't call killing people that were killing fresh spawns banditry exactly...

But whatever floats your boat :)