Sign in to follow this  
iDLC

I LOL WHEN I SEE ''DONT KILL FRESH SPAWNS''

When i join a server and see this i lol.

Because every time i come across a fresh spawn, they try to kill me.

They have nothing to lose but a lot to gain.

When i'm decked out with AK's they just charge, hoping to KO me and steal all my gear.

Now when i see fresh spawns i usually tie them up and test them or something. Then 90% of the time i kill them because they attack me.

I HAVE NO MERCY FOR FRESH SPAWNS ANYMORE. 

• Like 2

Remember most fresh spawns where bandits, cannibals and even rapists in past life, i dont trust em and no 1 should, all lot say you shouldnt kill em but i say go for it, and when you do, cut em up and eat em, how many times have you been killed as a fresher by fully decked out guys with m4s or aks? all the time, i shoot 1st eat 2nd ask questions 3rd.

Edited by A_Irish_Fella

It's a vicious circle, because you have those people and then you have people like me, new and trying to learn and no matter looted or not getting killed every ten mins, i mean i can understand if i was looted but do you really want my tshirt and jeans that bad i'll give it to you, i run the other way every time and get killed

It's a vicious circle, because you have those people and then you have people like me, new and trying to learn and no matter looted or not getting killed every ten mins, i mean i can understand if i was looted but do you really want my tshirt and jeans that bad i'll give it to you, i run the other way every time and get killed

No, i want your meat inside me

Im the kind of guy who believes in "innocent until proven guilty".  Met 2 fresh spawns this morning when I was semi-geared (Shotgun/ammo/backpack etc).  

I could have killed them just in case they planned to kill me.  But on both occasions, we had a pleasant chat and exchanged some information.  I gave one a raincoat and some rice, the other just wanted an axe in the head so he could respawn.

Don't judge all new spawns on the actions of the nasty ones.

• Like 2

the only time i kill fresh spawns is if i have a justified reason or they attack me. if i just see someone running around ill keep my distance and try to talk to them. if they raise their fists or pull out a weapon ill kill them.

No, i want your meat inside me

Wv8ra1Y.jpg?1

• Like 3

If I come across a newspawn, I'll usually pull out my melee weapon and start moving around while I have a quick chat with them and maybe drop them a bit of food. If they start punching me, I can take them out. Any times I've been knocked out by a newspawn is when I wasn't prepared and didn't have my weapon in my hands, and I'm not making that mistake again.

btw t he hackulors are back, i have been killed by 1 punch twice today, and no no one was near me!!!!!!!!! dayz wouldnt be dayz without the hackers we love you gays im mean guys

New spawns are like people with nut allergies...they should just die B) Everyone was a fresh spawn at least once so that means we should all just die

Whenever I respawn, I don't want gear off other players I like finding it myself. Some food maybe if I can't find any but really, I'd just like a nice chat over a cup of tea :)

Whenever I respawn, I don't want gear off other players I like finding it myself. Some food maybe if I can't find any but really, I'd just like a nice chat over a cup of tea :)

i am the same way. the only way i take gear off of someoen is if i find a dead body or they attack me and i manage to kill them. i wont go out of my way to attack someone tho.

• Like 1

And part of the reason fresh spawns attack is because 90% of geared players will just shoot them anyway.

If I'm going to be killed I want to at least inconvenience the guy with the gun or on occasion kill them first.

Out of like hundreds I've met one single person with a gun that didn't immediately try to shoot me.

Probably didn't have ammo.

• Like 1

So i said to some guy. ''Yo man im friendly, i just need some information about the area from you''

So then i hear him saying something to his friend and i look behind some guy pops out with fire axe in hand charging at me. 

So 2 fresh spawns charged me with fire axes.

I ran to the road and my boys popped them with mosins.

FUCK FRESH SPAWNS

Generally speaking at this point in the games lifetime (when there's not nearly as many bambis coming into the servers), it would be wiser to trust people who are semi-geared rather than those who are fresh or fully geared.

Reason being that someone who just spawned is likely to have died for a reason (IE, tried to kill and failed), and someone who is fully geared will typically end up bored and end up killing others because there's little else to do (Even though the dev's are making strides towards stopping that from being the case).

People who are around the halfway point between those two will typically be more trustworthy because they're still engaged in the core of the game which doesn't lend itself to wanton killing so easily anymore.

• Like 1

Generally speaking at this point in the games lifetime (when there's not nearly as many bambis coming into the servers), it would be wiser to trust people who are semi-geared rather than those who are fresh or fully geared.

Reason being that someone who just spawned is likely to have died for a reason (IE, tried to kill and failed), and someone who is fully geared will typically end up bored and end up killing others because there's little else to do (Even though the dev's are making strides towards stopping that from being the case).

People who are around the halfway point between those two will typically be more trustworthy because they're still engaged in the core of the game which doesn't lend itself to wanton killing so easily anymore.

but if a fully geared player is bored cant he just go and pvp in elektro or barezino etc.