Sign in to follow this  
Huntik

Where to find PSO - 1 scope?

Hi, I know they used to be in barracks but i cant find any there for last 2 months, did smthing change?

Did anyone find them somewhere else perhabs?

Barracks, Military Tents, and Heli Crashes.

• Like 1

I tend to find them besides where mentioned also in the log cabin buildings that have a restaurant/bar thing and workshop attached to them. Also i find them in the  single story brick pub buildings, and junkyards specifically the one that's kinda north of Berezino next to the Brick pub.

PSO1 scope drops in tents ??? i thought its a long barracks exclusive ?

dafuq

According dayzdb it is.

Pretty sure tents and prisons no longer do.. Tents have not spawned weapon attatchments in awhile.

Same with residential no scopes.

Unless someone found one since. 53 outside the barracks I'd assume they are referring to old data

Also mi8 heli sites can have em too.

Edited by trev186

I've found 10 or so in my time in DayZ, just found one two days ago.

9/10 have been found on top of the beds in the military barracks.

1/10 was found at a MI-8 helo crash (non smoking one)

I've been through a million tents and have never seen one there.

They do not spawn in residential anything, the other person must be confusing the PU Scope for the SKS.

• Like 1

They do not spawn in residential anything, the other person must be confusing the PU Scope for the SKS.

True

I haven't held a PSO-1 scope in some time, and haven't found one myself in ages, I miss them.  Couple buddies have gotten them off of some blatant dupers, but they are pretty rare nowadays.  We did wipe out a white supremacist group the other day, one of the [NAZI] clan members had one too.  The variety and amount of loot they had made it look like they were searching for days for gear.  They are out there, just not in great amounts.