alijax

Can I edit the location of my DAYZ Profile

I have recently cleaned up my C:/ drive and moved my 'Documents' folder to another drive - but I think DAYZ is still looking for my profile in my 'Documents'.

Is there a DAYZ file I can amend to point it in the new location ?

All I get when I try and join a game in 'Waiting for Host' and I know there is a profile Issue because my configuration has reverted back to default settings.

Right click DayZ on your account > Properties > Set Launch Options 

-profiles=C:\Folder (set to your own location)

If the game couldn't find your profile it should have created a new default profile in your documents folder when you launched the game, so that might explain the default settings though. Dunno if it explains the wait for host issue.

Had to profile questions ?

How many posts till you can change like (Woodland Warrior ) to anything you wanna put there ...  Or is that just for moderators ?

And do warning points ever go away ? like if you didn't break the rulers in lets say 3 years ? Will a point get taken back ?   (This question is not for me just curious )   :)

Edited by LoveAffair

Have you changed the documents folder location in Windows? (I'm not saying, copying or something like that, but the actual path windows sees as your documents folder.)