Sign in to follow this  
Thumper1999

My lucky day

I went to loot a castle looking for a sword and found my first V3S in the castle.  So I entered the V3S and it had a full tank of gas. I took the V3S for a joy ride all across the map running over zombies. until  the V3S ran out of gas and the server disconnected.  It was the best day ever.

Here is the screenshot of the V3S I was driving.        288px-V3S_basic_1a.jpg?version=f684a0aee

• Like 2

me and my mates only ever use them as submarines to get to the prison complex.

Cool, did you find your sword? I finally found one on the new island, it took me abut an hour swimming out there and searching to find it. I came back inland a few days later from logging out close to the shore omw back because the swim about put me to sleep. I met this nice guy growing a ton of Zuccini in the town just south, hung out with like 4-5 bambis and had a good time.

Then this paranoid guy from inland with an AK covered in Ghilli comes out of the woods and tells me and 3 others to put our hands up when we head to the police station towards the back of town... I do, we all do, even get on our knees and tell him to chill out we don't even have weapons. He promptly blasted the guy on his left and me next, and the other guy, I don't know what happened to him, maybe he was lucky enough to be the one in the middle. I was pretty pissed and have not been back on since, I didn't even get to use the damn thing before someone going "SURRENDER" shoots you for complying. People on this game are idiots. I would be less mad if they just shot me without saying anything, I'm perfectly fine with being robbed, tortured, killed on sight, even being betrayed half an hour later. I hate liars though, and stuff like this just makes me think it's always going to be boring murderers who say don't shoot I am friendly or put your hands up and shoot anyway. I'm not going to have any cool DayZ stories at this rate, it's just "I got shot by a friendly".  <_<