Sign in to follow this  
Exiled_Soul

bugged mosin?

so i have the mosin 9130 and i cant eject the mag but i can still load full rounds. is this a bug or should it be that way?

Do you mean you can't remove the magazine (can't, it's no detachable) or you can't remove ammo from the gun?

Are you talking about the 5 Round Clip that you can click "R" to reload when your mosin is empty?

yeah like the only way to load it is i just drag the rounds on it and it loads the gun through the top

sure your not talking about carbine? 

that takes mag

fast loader clips are only so u can press R if u have one in your inv.

other than that. the animation and loading technique is the same every time. sks/mosin etc even reloading sks manually no fastloader, does fastloader animation. same length of time. 

No, the Mosin and SKS both have an internal, non-detachable magazine.  You drag ammo directly onto the gun to reload it, or if you find a proper stripper clip that acts as a 'magazine' so you can hit R to reload.

ahh i thought you took the mag out then loaded the rounds in then put the mag back in.

Not quite, buddy. Here's the internal magazine, all the mosin has is the floorplate with the spring as the follower pushing the cartridges up.

JvCNkwvl.jpg?1

Here's the floor plate clipped in place and I'm using a stripper clip to load them. There's a little slot in the top to fit the clip in, you pull the clip out after you've pushed the cartridges off it into the rifle.

Belzo2bl.jpg

• Like 3

Not quite, buddy. Here's the internal magazine, all the mosin has is the floorplate with the spring as the follower pushing the cartridges up.

JvCNkwvl.jpg?1

Here's the floor plate clipped in place and I'm using a stripper clip to load them. There's a little slot in the top to fit the clip in, you pull the clip out after you've pushed the cartridges off it into the rifle.

Belzo2bl.jpg

What make are those rounds? They look all shiny like the swiss GP-11 rounds.

What make are those rounds? They look all shiny like the swiss GP-11 rounds.

They're Russian. MFS.

They're Russian. MFS.

Fancy.  All I could ever find locally were the paper bundles of surplus.

Fancy.  All I could ever find locally were the paper bundles of surplus.

They are boxes of paper bundles.