Sign in to follow this  
a_irish_fella

The cannibal in me...

So, im a bit of a cannibal..love a lil human tbone, thing is the cannibal inside me is trapped! I have eating soom poor souls, about 6 steaks to be exact, not one bit sick no weird taste nothing! Please help me release the cannibal!!!!

So, im a bit of a cannibal..love a lil human tbone, thing is the cannibal inside me is trapped! I have eating soom poor souls, about 6 steaks to be exact, not one bit sick no weird taste nothing! Please help me release the cannibal!!!!

You sound tasty. 

• Like 1

You are going to need a LOT of people meat, I mean a fuck ton of the stuff. Keep hunting and cooking, eventually it will happen.

Did you cook your meat? i believe u get a 75% chance of catching a Kuru if you eat it raw and only 25% if its cooked.

I support this effort. You're doing it right...  :beans:

So... how does cannibalism effect an ESRB rating?  :lol:

you're one very well fed cannibal!

Just wondering, is there a different modifier if you eat already infected cannibals? Try force feeding your next victim untill he gets the giggles.

Then eat him :P

Edited by halp
  • Like 1

Me and some friends had the unfortunate luck of catching the prion disease even though we fully cooked the meat and only did it once. All 3 of us got it. When we started hearing the moaning we were really freaked until we figured it out. I was kinda glad when my char finally took a bullet.

Met a guy who tried to backstab a friend without knowing im covering his back. We gutted him and had our first human steak.

I kind of liked it. Everytime someone would make the laughin voice we would just start arguing "Oh you think that's funny! Have a full cartoon of steaks!!"

We would just RP a bit carazy each time someone started making sounds.

It was somewhat welcome to easen up the mood when we got into pvp @veresnik and abandon. mil base or just traveling the lonely roads.

Beside its more relaxing knowing you're the one laughing, not some other crazy cannibal :D

Feels like getting +1 on fear factor :D I know it makes me feel uneasy when i hear a cannibal nearby.

It started to suck tho, I didnt feel safe communicating with anyone; ghillie+akm+pso1+aksu+smersh+nades+canibal laughter... plus the twitching was beyond annoying when using scopes. I wish it wasnt that severe.

Edited by halp