Sign in to follow this  
darkrider400

So yeah, about that new Alcatraz island............

Watch out for people on the main roof of the prison.  I'm not really sure how you get up there, but it seems a popular spot already.

Also, people glitching in the old style jail still.  Ran into 2 guys glitching the walls.  Can't believe that still hasn't been fixed.

Glitches like that are never really a priority for them.

Well when did the bronie crowd turn into dicks? :P

When wasn't the brony crowd into dicks?

Or did I join the wrong fandom again?

Watch out for people on the main roof of the prison.  I'm not really sure how you get up there, but it seems a popular spot already.

Also, people glitching in the old style jail still.  Ran into 2 guys glitching the walls.  Can't believe that still hasn't been fixed.

Can you glitch in the Island small prison building? I thought you could only do it to the ones which look like the Vybor miltary base prison?

When wasn't the brony crowd into dicks?

Or did I join the wrong fandom again?

kill me now

Boats?  Just drive there!  Problem solved.  

Easier said than done..

My truck got stuck underwater!  That b***h was pitch black!

k9e68l.jpg

kill me now

Sorry. I'm definitely not into that.

Can you glitch in the Island small prison building? I thought you could only do it to the ones which look like the Vybor miltary base prison?

If we're thinking of the same building, there's one on the island as well.  The green two story structures, with the jail cell on the bottom.

If we're thinking of the same building, there's one on the island as well.  The green two story structures, with the jail cell on the bottom.

Ye I am thinking of that one, but I thought it was impossible to glitch through the walls in that one?

iam happy when all the dimwits go to that stinking island. I enjoi the remodled north towns alot, ty.

I find it cool Devs made use of swimming. I see opportunities there.

I felt genuine satisfaction sitting by the fireplace and looking back at the shore I swam from. Like it was an acomplishment to swim such a distance.

Island itself is a KoSfest and of no interest to me at this point.

Ye I am thinking of that one, but I thought it was impossible to glitch through the walls in that one?

It's one of the few types of buildings people consistently do it in.  When the neaf had 2 it was a mess all the time.

I think it's taken a bit of a back seat as the one's still scattered around the map aren't as popular as the neaf used to be, and I'd imagine by their nature the people willing to do this stuff aren't all that patient.

South east of Kamenka and south west of Komarovo

Instead of swimming I just drive a truck up there if I can find a fueled up model :)

Wonder if it works great against snipers hehe