frankiebeans

Why do you murder?

Why do you murder? Coz every stupid cunt shoots at me even if I dont have any weapons.

This mod is dead. Its COD now. Everyone shoots on sight. Retards. Bring back bandit skins and fix it better so that you can kill in self defense. Rage out.

Why do you murder? Coz every stupid cunt shoots at me even if I dont have any weapons.

This mod is dead. Its COD now. Everyone shoots on sight. Retards. Bring back bandit skins and fix it better so that you can kill in self defense. Rage out.

I would suspect that your Day Z experience is directly related to your attitude. You presume that everyone is evil and going to kill you. In reality, not everyone is. I am one of the types of players who do not shoot on sight. I don't use my gun unless I either have to, or to take out zombies who have my back against a wall.

I would suspect that your Day Z experience is directly related to your attitude. You presume that everyone is evil and going to kill you. In reality' date=' not everyone is. I am one of the types of players who do not shoot on sight. I don't use my gun unless I either have to, or to take out zombies who have my back against a wall.

[/quote']

He's actually the exact type of player I love having killed.

Knowing they're sitting fuming at their PC screaming this and that about CoD. The only people who obsess about CoD these days are the angry keyboard mashers who do nothing but compare everything they see to CoD.

I do it beacuse i love pvp and i like the adrenaline rush you get then you kill someone.

You, and players like you are whats wrong with this game. You are all just to dumb to understand this game and play like its intended.

Unfortunatly you dead brains dont get that this will have consequences for the entire community of players.

New players will stop joining the game, and some will leave, and when the game is finally done to enjoy you will have a bunch of empty servers, cuz the ones who tried playing got bored of getting shot without having more then a bandage.

Meanwhile all you idiots will return to your CoD and CS and what not, and another good game was ruined by the low life children that walk this earth.

I've seen too many answers like yours on this forum, too many excuses, and too many stupid arguments like "PvP is part of the game!".

Yes! PvP is part of the game, but not like you all use it. You should kill to survive, not for rush, not for adrenaline, not for fun.

I wonder how many bandits choose empty servers to run to an airfield and get weapons without any risk and then just server hop killing people, cuz more and more, im thinking that its just not possible for so many people to be carrying around sniper rifles when even servers with like 15 people have people watching Electro, Cherno and the Airfields.

Eventualy snipers would be killing other snipers trying to get back their rifles and the number of snipers would decrease no?

You' date=' and players like you are whats wrong with this game. You are all just to dumb to understand this game and play like its intended.

[/quote']

This MOD is designed to be a heavily weighted and unfair sandbox experience - there is no INTENDED gameplay style.

Categorised squares like you are killing the game industry - stop drowning the rest of us in your mediocrity.

Paranoia, mostly. Coming into this game, I was willing to scour the coast to find a few people, maybe to help them out. Then, one by one, most of them turned on me. Shot me dead, pretty much. So now, I stick with my group, and if I've got the shot, I'll take it. Don't want that player sneaking up behind me when we're not looking.

You' date=' and players like you are whats wrong with this game. You are all just to dumb to understand this game and play like its intended.

[/quote']

This MOD is designed to be a heavily weighted and unfair sandbox experience - there is no INTENDED gameplay style.

Categorised squares like you are killing the game industry - stop drowning the rest of us in your mediocrity.

Ill try make this so you can understand cuz apparently your brain doesnt process the information right.

Whats the base of this game? Survival.

What do you see written in the server list for every server? COOP.

So, if i can read right, this game is about surviving together. Not that hard to understand i think, but who knows how far the inteligence of others go as far as it goes about understanding words.

This is supposed to be a realistic aproach on the surviving of a zombie apocalipse. Do you think in real life people would go around shooting everyone for fun? How dumb are you?

The unfair experience is not meant to be getting killed when you have nothing to lose, thats not unfair at all. That just turns this in another FPS like the billions of them around.

Its suppose to be unfair when you survive long enough to get a good weapon, food, water, other supplies, and suddendly you make a mistake and bam. Some newbie with an axe sneaks up on you and gets your stuff.

The point it to be harsh when you make a mistake, not when you spawned 5 mins ago, ran into Cherno and got sniped cuz some prick just enjoys using a sniper rifle.

Thats not harsh at all, people will just spawn and run into Elektro next time, until they die enough times to say, i have it with this game.

Take you head out of your ass, open your eyes and grow up. Use your brain and understand things instead of pulling BS out of your ass to make a point you dont really have.

Take you head out of your ass' date=' open your eyes and grow up. Use your brain and understand things instead of pulling BS out of your ass to make a point you dont really have.

[/quote']

You seem awfully focused on my ass and what will fit inside it.

Then why dont you play an actual PvP oriented game? Like... CoD/AvP/all other FPS-shooters.

Wait.. So this game isn't PvP oriented? Damn for a second I must have been mistaken due to:

* Guns. Lots of guns.

* Bullets for guns.

* Other players are squishy, and bleed when bullets for guns are fired from guns at squishy player.

* Once squishy player is dead, I can loot his/her items.. Bonus!

Obviously something is wrong, and Rocket needs to add the following features to the game to fix the PvP!

* No more guns.

* No more bullets for guns.

* Players are invincible.

* Stuff is free.

* Magical unicorns canter around the landscape pooping mysterious love cookies that you can loot to instantly win the game.

That would make it so much better!

Wait.. So this game isn't PvP oriented? Damn for a second I must have been mistaken due to:

* Guns. Lots of guns.

* Bullets for guns.

* Other players are squishy' date=' and bleed when bullets for guns are fired from guns at squishy player.

[/quote']

Lets hope you never get access to real guns. =)

9de5ac10c4341471570a8c5694885a9e.jpg

I wonder what the differences between real life and game life is. Even if you didn't respawn after death in the game there would be a lot of bandits. In real life it's not essential to be part of a group, in fact running alone is a lot quieter, get to keep all loot and food etc.

I kill because you possibly have good loot I need. I kill because you would probably also kill me.

But if you see me first, and don't shoot and I kill you, I feel remorse....which becomes flooded out by the sick ass stuff I got off your guy.

I do it beacuse i love pvp and i like the adrenaline rush you get then you kill someone.

Unfortunatly you dead brains dont get that this will have consequences for the entire community of players.

New players will stop joining the game, and some will leave, and when the game is finally done to enjoy you will have a bunch of empty servers, cuz the ones who tried playing got bored of getting shot without having more then a bandage.

Meanwhile all you idiots will return to your CoD and CS and what not, and another good game was ruined by the low life children that walk this earth.

I've seen too many answers like yours on this forum, too many excuses, and too many stupid arguments like "PvP is part of the game!".

Yes! PvP is part of the game, but not like you all use it. You should kill to survive, not for rush, not for adrenaline, not for fun.

I wonder how many bandits choose empty servers to run to an airfield and get weapons without any risk and then just server hop killing people, cuz more and more, im thinking that its just not possible for so many people to be carrying around sniper rifles when even servers with like 15 people have people watching Electro, Cherno and the Airfields.

Eventualy snipers would be killing other snipers trying to get back their rifles and the number of snipers would decrease no?

[/quote']

How is a sandbox game intended to be played? Intended by YOUR standards? Ya sorry, no.

Take you head out of your ass' date=' open your eyes and grow up. Use your brain and understand things instead of pulling BS out of your ass to make a point you dont really have.

[/quote']

You answer just proves your lack of arguments.

Then why dont you play an actual PvP oriented game? Like... CoD/AvP/all other FPS-shooters.

* Guns. Lots of guns.

* Bullets for guns.

* Other players are squishy' date=' and bleed when bullets for guns are fired from guns at squishy player.

Obviously something is wrong, and Rocket needs to add the following features to the game to fix the PvP!

* No more guns.

* No more bullets for guns.

* Players are invincible.

* Stuff is free.

* Magical unicorns canter around the landscape pooping mysterious love cookies that you can loot to instantly win the game.

That would make it so much better!

[/quote']

Another one with trouble understanding words. No one says there shouldnt be PvP, the question here is why do it.

If you do it for fun and adrenaline, you'r doing it for the wrong reasons.

I dont get why this is so hard for people to understand? This is not rocket science, just common sense.

Our group started out as strict survivalists. We avoided confrontation and actively sought to help where we could. We took some risks, and made a couple of lasting friends that became permanent members of the group.

At some point we started to become risk averse. We would go out looking for military grade supplies, and we started dying off more frequently. After this we moved to a more pro-active method of self defense. If someone could be a potential threat, the threat would be removed. If they avoided us, we wouldn't engage.

For anyone else, we actively engaged those that could have proved to be a threat further down the line.

We tend to have decent luck with avoiding people in cities, but the body count climbs up a bit when we hit the airfields.

We don't go looking for dead bodies, but sometimes they find us.

I dont get why this is so hard for people to understand? This is not rocket science.

Wrong. This really is rocket science.

Damn it' date=' couldn't help myself.

[b']Edit: So this post isn't completely useless might as well reply to the OP. Scope out an area you want to loot from afar and check for zombies, there's zombies spawned? Means there's players there. More often than not those players are looting the things I want and they're certainly not gonna give them to me if I ask nicely.

Well it's kinda simple really I think.

What is there to do in DayZ? It's a zombie survival game.

What does it take to survive? Food' date=' water and warmth. Blood only if you fuck up and lose it.

Warmth doesn't go down unless staying still in a rain during the night.

Food is plenty, drinks are plenty and easily obtainable even solo.

You can dispatch zombies with ease with a makarov, no point in getting better weapons really.

Survival part of the survival game is easy. What else is there to do? Shoot players, cuz firefights always get the adrenaline pumping, even if it's one sided :)

[/quote']

I brought this obvious fact up a month ago ...countless times it should be more obvious by now that there needs to be more activities....not stupid shit like "tank traps" or "entrenching tools" i would like to see the AI and the survival mechanics (blood,food,temp) worked out before pointless items are put into the game.

Focus on the core features then add ways to utilize those features (activities, cooperation, reason to kill) THEN add nick knacks and junk (entrenching tool, tank trap, wire fencing) also working to "balance" the game before all mechanics are even working...not a good idea, but that is just me.

I dont get why this is so hard for people to understand? This is not rocket science.

Wrong. This really is rocket science.

Damn it' date=' couldn't help myself.

[/quote']

When i wrote it, i knew i was walking right into that one. Lol

[/quote']

My answer just proves I don't give half the shits that all you over-conversing point smotherers do. If you spent half the time crying about the state of the mod and its playerbase actually playing the mod and improving your combat effectiveness then PVP wouldn't be half as much of an axe for you to grind.

Everyone PVPs, not everyone enjoys PVP - we get it. We understand.

Now please, god - can we stop posting about it 500 times a day.

Everyone PVPs' date=' not everyone enjoys PVP - we get it. We understand.

[/quote']

Than stop posting your PVP kill montages on GD?

Everyone PVPs' date=' not everyone enjoys PVP - we get it. We understand.

[/quote']

Than stop posting your PVP kill montages on GD?

I have absolutely no idea what you're trying to accuse me of.

[/quote']

My answer just proves I don't give half the shits that all you over-conversing point smotherers do. If you spent half the time crying about the state of the mod and its playerbase actually playing the mod and improving your combat effectiveness then PVP wouldn't be half as much of an axe for you to grind.

Everyone PVPs, not everyone enjoys PVP - we get it. We understand.

If you dont care why answer to this posts? Better yet, why do you want everyone else to stop posting about it?

If you really dont care, go mind your own business. No one is forcing you to read them.

To be fair, in the dire circumstance of an apocalyptic event, anything we may call 'humanity' takes a back seat when survival is at stake. While I don't actively hunt other players, and generally avoid conflict - if at all possible; I am aware that others will be more bloodthirsty / greedy in nature. People say that it is unrealistic to shoot people on sight for 'shits and giggles'... But ask yourself - Is it? Is it really?

In a world where there are no rules & regulations, no societal constraints, no law, no order.

What is stopping people from killing indiscriminately? While some may feel bound to some moral obligation - most will not. And that's the simple fact. I don't find this sort of behavior unreal what-so-ever! I notice, when playing Day Z with a group of friends, we become less of a cautious survivor, and more akin to a marauding pack of dogs.

My best advice to you would be... be smart. ARMA is a simulator by design. When playing Day Z nobody wants things to be 'fair'... If you want 'fair' a shooter more arcade-based may be more appropriate.

Move north if you don't want pot shots taken at you by every new player with an Enfield.