wolfsburg62

--Survivor Zombies (with loot)--

Okay, we all know zombies don't really have any good loot... What if for every survivor killed (by zombies), spawned a few "survivor zombies" with loot such as rare items or guns that kept them alive in their pre mortem state. They would look different so you could identify them, this might make the game more dynamic. It would incite players to engage zombies rather then sneak around them. It would be a high risk/ high reward scenario. This way maybe more players might actually die by zombies thus making even more lootable survivor zombies! :D

You could even go so far as to make "survivor zombies" more alert or aware since they are most likely fresher than the rest of the zeds, and they should never spawn alone, they should always be near a horde to make the catch difficult.

Already suggested by me. No one liked. Idiots.

I suggested that if you die after some time, say 20 min a zombie with the same skin as you had spawns at this place carrying all the loot that was on the body. Very good idea. No one liked. FUU

Ofc the skin should be altered with blood and the face should be from a zombie.

I guess the problem most people have with the idea is that the "zombies" in this game aren't the traditional undead ones but only living people infected with some kind of awesome disease.

While I am all for infected with some loot on them the idea that the dead players will rise just wouldn't work in the in-world logic.

Maybe if some day an actual infection mechanic is added where the player catches the Eat ALL the humans!-virus and eventually turns this could be something.

No the dead players wont rise, they will respawn as usual. All that happens is a certain kind of zombie will spawn with loot that can be identified as a survivor zombie.

The logic works. You dont really die from zombies at 0 blood, you just get infected. Makes sense? Ofc the player would still respawn as usual. Its just the "dead" body would stand up with all the loot. They just become infected, not rise from the dead.

Already suggested by me. No one liked. Idiots.

I suggested that if you die after some time' date=' say 20 min a zombie with the same skin as you had spawns at this place carrying all the loot that was on the body. Very good idea. No one liked. FUU

Ofc the skin should be altered with blood and the face should be from a zombie.

[/quote']

basically the idea is not bad. but how u put it its just IMBALLANCE. guess thats why we "idiots" wont like that.

what i mean is:

there should be only a small part of the gear been carried on by the zombie.

1, more realisic. the zed wont keep his gun in hand (if he doenst know how to use it)

2, players die frequently. everywhere. dont think its good making top gear available by luck ...

u know? just fond an AK-47 within the first zed i saw!

Well it can be completely random, just like spawned loot. They dont need to be exact replicas of the recently deceased, nor have the same gear, they can be just a zombie representing them with relevant loot, and why cant you find a gun on them? What if they had an AK slung over their back because they ran out of ammo and then dropped the pistol when they died?? Just a thought. Im not saying they should be common zombies at all