Sign in to follow this  
Etherious

Seeing as Wipe is near, I want to give my gear out!

Hello, fellow DayZ survivors! How are y'all? :D

Anyhoot, seeing as a public hive data wipe is near, I am wanting to give out most if not all my gear I have strewn across 5 different accounts (1 is bare butt naked). So, I usually go to one particular set of servers to dump my gear, and one of them is DAL 4-117. This is the server where I will be dumping my gear in Kamyshovo, it's up to you to believe me or not. I will be logging onto one of my geared characters loot in the next 20 - 30 minutes, so be ready! 

I will post here when I am online to dump more gear at Kamyshovo.

Updated, here is a picture of the stuff on the ground at the middle of Kamyshovo on server DAL 4-117, as of right now. Have fun!

uk16Lk.png

Edited by DJ SGTHornet
  • Like 4

Very nice idea - the player Rook (Ragey_B) also had this idea and is doing this regulary on our RP server - he calls it: "Rook's Random Drop"

So you've bought the standalone 5 times? Uh, wow.

Or five different hives?

1pp,3pp and 3 privates?

Or five different hives?

1pp,3pp and 3 privates?

That makes more sense. I think I have at least a half dozen private hive characters at this point.

Something smells fishy in here...

It would be a lot of effort just to kill freshies in Kamy, rather than just logging in and waiting 5 minutes there for someone to pass by.

It would be a lot of effort just to kill freshies in Kamy, rather than just logging in and waiting 5 minutes there for someone to pass by.

A lot of work? He's just using feed to draw in his prey. Not so much work, but definitely more proactive.

Hello, fellow DayZ survivors! How are y'all? :D

Anyhoot, seeing as a public hive data wipe is near...

Where does one find this type of info?

I ask simply because I was lucky recently by finding a fully geared* player asleep at the wheel (AFK I suspect) and I took all of his stuff.

When exactly is this wipe?

If soon I’ll stop hiding and head to berezino or electro…

*fully decked out mosin, AKM with 2 drums, silenced AKsu, mags, can opener etc.

• Like 1

Something smells fishy in here...

Like I said, I really don't care if you trust me or not. 

Where does one find this type of info?

I ask simply because I was lucky recently by finding a fully geared* player asleep at the wheel (AFK I suspect) and I took all of his stuff.

When exactly is this wipe?

If soon I’ll stop hiding and head to berezino or electro…

*fully decked out mosin, AKM with 2 drums, silenced AKsu, mags, can opener etc.

The wipe happens when 0.53 hits stable. 

Also, I am back online. :D

Edited by DJ SGTHornet

You have got to be mother freaking kidding me?!  Another hive wipe?!  This can't be true, it just can't!

You have got to be mother freaking kidding me?!  Another hive wipe?!  This can't be true, it just can't!

dont mean to stress you dude, but there will be lots more hive wipes before the final release. 

I had everything on Feb 1st at 4am central time. At 6pm central time I had nothing but my Flashlight..

Sounds like you got "DayZ'd".  I was on public servers until about 10pm CST Feb 1 and had all my gear. 

Went to Elektro to give my Char a worty end yesterday evenig. Got shot by some Dutch guy who instantly started to jell insults at me. His accent was so funny... i could't even jell back. LMFAO Best DayZ death in Months :P