Sign in to follow this  
Rassigp

Story about the most unllucky person ever :'(

Hello Guys. This is my story about my most unlucky life on dayz ive ever played...

I started dayz because i wanted to play 0,52, and i was hyped for the new military base south west :)

I started running all the way from coast to balota airfield and then i came to the new military base with a mosin full of ammo.

When i camed to the base, i wanted to take a picture on steam. I pressed F12 but  nothing happend... Then i fought to

myself that i should try pressing F11. I did then and my caracter sat down and i couldnt move. I was in 3rd person so

I didnt know he was sitting with my mosin in his mouth. He was going to suicide (Well, i didnt know then) I tohught 

It was a bug, so i pressed F12 and F12. The Picture worked now, but i couldnt run. By the dumbest thing i could

do was to press shoot.... I did, and i died. Here is a picture from when i was in suicide mode (whitch i didnt know)

And really close to the base (You can see the hospital in the base)

zQyWdKC.jpg

This was my story, and i hope it doesent happen to you :)

Bye

Edited by Rassigp

well you didnt have any rare equipment, and you had civilian clothing from what i can see, so the biggest thing you lost is the time running there

Edited by Jurionov37

Awesome story, OP.

Maybe next time you can go visit that new city they added to the south-east. I think it's called Elektrozavodsk.

The new military base is located Faaaaaaar further north-northeast of where you where. Don't go there its empty. Theres just some empty prisonbuildings and an empty barracks there as of yet. And a lot of holes to fall into :/  And if you break your legs and don't have rags, its a long long.....loooooong way to crawl to the nearest town, trust me. Don't go there.

• Like 1