Sign in to follow this  
fluidical

Only seeing experimental/official Dayz servers.

So, I had to do a reformat, I had a nasty trojan that I couldn't get rid of. My PC is clean now. Re-downloaded Dayz, modded the CFG file to how I like it (Dropped the scene complexity + render/object distance a little) but when I started the game up and clicked play I'm only seeing like 5-7 servers, experimental and official servers. I can't join any of them, I'm not seeing any public servers or anything. I've tried disabling windows firewall etc and that doesn't seem to be it. I've made sure in steam that it's on the right version of the game... The only thing I can think of is battleeye but I can see the Dayz servers so this makes no sense. When I set my ping to 1000 I obviously see more servers, but they're also experimental/official servers which I've never been able to join. I had this problem before but that's because Dayz was down and I didn't realise, I've browsed the forums and I can't see anything suggesting that Dayz is down. If anyone has a solution please post? I'll try a restart and re-install but I doubt it will fix my issues.

Let's turn this into an abuse thread, abuse me for my idiocy, thanks! 

Have some beans on me, and always remember.....

SnO3cqY.jpg

• Like 1

Now you've done it !

People will start flocking to the broken Exp servers  :o

• Like 2