resoula

Stuck in building?

I signed out in the northernmost house in Vybor, spawn back in and suddenly I'm under in. Unable to wiggle, unable to prone, and unable to vault. My gun got eaten, and I have no way of killing myself. Just a seemingly endless supply of food and water.

What do I do o_o How do I get out?

• Like 1

Equip that screwdriver and press F11, then click? Get a friend to try and kill you? Call the medical squad here on the forums?

Or yea wait til someone comes into the house then say "OOoooOOoooOOOoooO".

Edited by Chzy

Grab some popcorn and enjoy the show.

This is what I was gonna do anyway  :P

Haunt the house

Hmmmm...maybe.

Equip that screwdriver and press F11, then click? Get a friend to try and kill you? Call the medical squad here on the forums?

Or yea wait til someone comes into the house then say "OOoooOOoooOOOoooO".

I don't have a screwdriver. The game ate my weapons. But you've just sold me on this haunted house idea. I'm definitely doing this. Or at least trying to do this.  :D

This is what I was gonna do anyway  :P

Hmmmm...maybe.

I don't have a screwdriver. The game ate my weapons. But you've just sold me on this haunted house idea. I'm definitely doing this. Or at least trying to do this.  :D

Credit goes to zeotrope for the idea, but yea definitely come back and let us know what happens.

Maybe you could spook a hacker or something, lol. Bonus points if he gets stuck trying to tele-axe you.

Edited by Chzy