Sign in to follow this  
mjf6866

smoother framerate over the last few days?

ive noticed my frame rate has improved rather noticeably over the last few days, and i havent made any hardware changes.  was something done update wise that would have caused this?  everything seems much more responsive too.  server side update maybe?  whatever it is, i'm liking it.... a lot.

ive noticed my frame rate has improved rather noticeably over the last few days, and i havent made any hardware changes.  was something done update wise that would have caused this?  everything seems much more responsive too.  server side update maybe?  whatever it is, i'm liking it.... a lot.

Server related i guess. Some work beautifully and others are unstable as fook

Server related i guess. Some work beautifully and others are unstable as fook

i was on at least 10 different servers and the performance boost was noticeable across all of them.  frames were definitely higher in cities and there was almost no menu lag to be seen.  i was on high pop servers too.

At least 10 servers eh? Get lots of loot while you were bouncing around? 

Kidding.

Kind of.

Edited by ENO75

i was on at least 10 different servers and the performance boost was noticeable across all of them.  frames were definitely higher in cities and there was almost no menu lag to be seen.  i was on high pop servers too.

Well then maybe you are right. I notice stable and (more)unstable servers.

At least 10 servers eh? Get lots of loot while you were bouncing around? 

Kidding.

Kind of.

You said it. I was thinking it. ;)

hehehe :) i wasnt server hopping...just counting the times i had to find a new server because of it resetting or me ending my session.