MrQueebs

Raw meat in a deer stand?? Bizarre

Yesterday I made my way to the deer stand near Kamyshovo and found, of all things, a bunch of raw meat steaks as well as at least 4 different kinds of ammo and such. I'm thinking I must have happened on someone's temporary stash or something. Not the best place to leave a bunch of goodies though.

Anyone else seen this?

The person probably found a weapon they wanted but did not want to get rid of the one they had. So they had to dumb a bunch of other stuff out of their backpack to get the second gun to fit.

I just recently left around a few cooked meets and some misc loot to pick up a weapon I found and the 3 mags with it.

Yes. Someone found something nice up there (like an AK with a couple of mags) but had no storage left. So he dropped stuff.

Is it even possible to put guns in backpacks? I thought only ammo could go in there.

But I suppose that explains the bizarre find.

Is it even possible to put guns in backpacks? I thought only ammo could go in there.

But I suppose that explains the bizarre find.

Yes. A primary weapon consumes 10 slots and a pistol 5.

Yesterday I made my way to the deer stand near Kamyshovo and found' date=' of all things, a bunch of raw meat steaks as well as at least 4 different kinds of ammo and such. I'm thinking I must have happened on someone's temporary stash or something. Not the best place to leave a bunch of goodies though.

Anyone else seen this?

[/quote']

I did the exact thing last night in the dark south of one of the Airfields.

It was pitch black out. I climbed a stand but then it started to get swarmed and things just didn't feel right so I quickly dropped a bunch of stuff like steaks, shotgun shells and other ammo that I didn't need and grabbed the AK rounds I needed and then got the heck out of there.

So to whoever may have grabbed them...enjoy some steaks on me and I hope those shells don't end up in my back one day.

At least the steaks need to be cooked so I might see him coming :)

I left an AK with 2 mags for an Enfield with 5 mags in a shed in... I think it was Bor... enjoy :)

I roleplay as a cannibalistic bandit hunter ingame and I often use deer stands as bait. You probably found some of my fat bandit leftovers, go ahead, I'm full already!