Sign in to follow this  
mangozapp

One thing: View server name in game.

Groundbreaking suggestion right here... Would it not be mighty pleasurable to be able to check the name of the server whilst playing?

I truly think it would for reasons which I reckon just about everyone has experienced but I'll put 'em down here all the same for the sake of argument...

...You've been having trouble getting in a server and end up trying a few and you favorite all of them and then it's real easy to get in a muddle... 

...And then there's a restart and you've a ten minute dick-about waiting on the spawn timers while you try to work out where the hell you were...

...And sometimes you just click 'play' feeling all sure of yourself and then you suddenly don't feel sure at all and then you're kinda stuck...

...And then sometimes you wanna tell a mate cause the steam friends jobby doesn't always show up with folks on the other side of the Atlantic and things get all stressy...

...And sometimes you've been toking like a mother and you really don't know your arse from your elbow and there's no knowing nothing...

...And, like, the History seems to order itself by some secret logic that don't give no hints so that's about as much use as a chocolate fireman (no offence)...

And so, yeah, it'd be right lovely to be able to press or whatever and just see the server name right there in front of you.

Does that sound like a plan? I think that sounds like a plan. Yes sirree, that's a plan and a half by my reckoning. 

...Heck, if it saves some time... here, I've done all the design work, just need the code and we're good to go...  B)

TxaIEBf.jpg

Edited by Harmonica
  • Like 7

I'm all in for this groundbreaking suggestion ;) 

Was desperately looking for this a few times myself and this should really be so easy to accomplish. I guess we don't even need a button just a small label showing up once we hit Esc.

• Like 1

Also been wanting this for some time, mainly when a friend is joining and you can't remember the many you tried.

even if It just showed up in the player list menu, rather than a dedicated button

• Like 1

Yes, I need this, now. I hate finding a server I love, but forgot the name to. You should also be able to add it to your favs while IG. Just sayin

• Like 1

...You should also be able to add it to your favs while IG. 

Hell yeah, the dude's got vision! ...Jeez, just Imagine that - it'd be crazy fun...  Just 'click' and there it is in your favorites... That'd be completely nuts. 

• Like 1

Been suggesting this for months. But this info might be shown in the character list.

Further, the character list should display your own name, ping and desync visible all the time within the character list, independently from the other names.

It's quite annoying to search for your name in that long list, then click on it to see your desync.

And you definitely should be able to add the server you are currently playing on to your favourites.

Edited by RogueTrooper
  • Like 1