Sign in to follow this  
JIJOK

last version vanilla vid please ?

So, looking on youtube all I found is ..... well you know, full of bs videos, so I am looking for a long video ( more than 5 mins :P ) of gameplay about dayz mod vanilla with last version. thanx a lot 

So, looking on youtube all I found is ..... well you know, full of bs videos, so I am looking for a long video ( more than 5 mins :P ) of gameplay about dayz mod vanilla with last version. thanx a lot 

What do you need the vid for? Just curious

What do you need the vid for? Just curious

long time stoped playing dayz because I think updates removes weapons and adds craftable stuff and some other complex ruining game things and dont want update it and try by myself

long time stoped playing dayz because I think updates removes weapons and adds craftable stuff and some other complex ruining game things and dont want update it and try by myself

Its really fun. They have made it hard as shit. If you need some help with what's changed etc. You can contact me. If you need some servers to try it out on you can check out this post http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/218884-musty-gaming-resurrects-the-public-hive/

Happy gaming.

I am a youtuber who plays vanilla, 

my last video! Enjoy!
  • Like 1

Hey, here are some videos from DayZ Europa that we've collected and added to a playlist on youtube.

Enjoy and please come try the mod out, it's awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoRNu_GtgC0&list=PLLNPh7fserQuu_qSs0IVIQLyRwKBQOMKm

Great video btw Dean!

Edited by vinyljunkie
  • Like 1

THANK YOU BOTH !!!  nice vids, btw viny, I played lot of dayz mod, but new versions looked not fun at all and thats why stoped playing it for a long time, maybe its for a 2nd round

• Like 1

THANK YOU BOTH !!!  nice vids, btw viny, I played lot of dayz mod, but new versions looked not fun at all and thats why stoped playing it for a long time, maybe its for a 2nd round

You should give it another chance imo! No other mod is so well balanced between pvp, survival and adventure.

You can find my server in my signature and if you are from the US try US 434 or US 47 as these are also pure vanilla dayz mod servers. The video above from Deanzphx is from US 434.

Cheers.

Edited by vinyljunkie