Sign in to follow this  
3n3rm4x

Desync ?

So today i was playing in a private hive and while i was inside the hospital of elektro i heard someone crawling on the roof and not much later some followed shots ... Then i saw a dead freshie in the street... So i decided to kill the bandit.

I waited him to come down the stairs while i was aiming with my mp 133 shotgun... 15 minutes he came down and boom i shot him to the chest, a single perfect shot: all the pellets landed in his body but... He didn't die? I shot him again and again in the chest while he was taking out his repeater... 4 shots and he was still standing. He ran back to the top of the hospital and i shot him again, breaking his legs... But he was still alive.

With the last buckshot i hit him in the head and finally the spirit left the body (his face was watching the ground and his weapons were flying in the air). So hyped i ran to the body and... I got hit from his repeater... 1-2-3-4 times and i felt unconscious... Not much later i woke up bleeding and with a fracture: all my gear (gorka, ttsko pants, press vest) was ruined. And the dead body was there .

So, in your opinion, what happened?

Sorry for the really bad english, i hope you will understand

Definitely Desync .... The other day I was chased by two bandits in gorka , I didn't know there was two at first , so the first shoots at me after I ran away (as I'm no bandit but I can tell their kind a mile away so naturally I just wanted to get outta there seeing as all I needed was a truck!) and I end up stupidly running into the one story brick building with a dead-end bar . Before I stick myself moronically into a corner with no way out I first look out the window and see the first bandit and just pepper his dumb ass with many many sporter bullets (21 to be exact about 4 miss) so I reload , he zig zags into the building and I put another 11 in his chest as he comes around the bar and starts to axe me , I struggle to take out my shotgun as I knew he should have been dead by now (and I should have as well after about 5 axe strikes) ...

I finally take out my shot gun and put one into his chest , he goes down into UNCONSCIOUS state instead of dead (wtf mate ? 32 sporter rounds and a shotgun blast to the chest?!) and while I take my melee out to finish him off I just give a quick look to the right where I see yet another bandit honing down his sights towards me where it all ends .. So through that long story I found out this patch delivers a LOT of Desync that can save your life or really screw you over in the end like it did for me and almost for you (original poster) good thing your client caught up with the Desync before your guy bleed out ! But anyways this was all on zap private hive 1.

This isn't new, bros. It's been present since day one. 50% of my deaths occur when I'm in close quarters combat with someone. I generally get the drop on them, put one or two into their chests/heads, watch them turn around and begin unloading on me which in turn always makes me scream like a little girl and attempt to put more bullets into them, only to watch them fall down dead with myself following half a dozen seconds later.

• Like 1