Irish.

For Older Gamers - The FOG Awaits | Private Shard | NO Persistence | 2hr Restart

"The FOG Awaits!"

W9GNiTUl.jpg

b_560_95_1.png

In FOG We Trust, The Rest We Dust."

Be sure to check out our Public TS: ts58.teamspeak3.com:8037

(We've Added More Slots To Accommodate Our Public Community, Enjoy!)

Server Discussion Page - Musty Gaming

(Go Tohttp://mustygaming.com/Forum/index.php?/topic/3106-for-older-gamers-the-fog-awaits-private-shard-discussion-page/ to View/Share FOG Server Experiences.)

FOG will be celebrating it's 6 month Anniversary and will be hosting a Community Meet & Greet.

We hope to see you all there!

(http://forums.dayzga...g-jan-18th-sun/)

.:FUN FACTS:.

Private Hive

(Eliminates Server Hopping/Ghosting.)

Persistence Disabled
(Due To Inconsistency. Stay tuned.)

2 Hour Restarts
(Find That V3S Asap, Before We Do.)

Zero Admin Abuse
(Besides Obvious Exploiters, With Video Proof.)

Community TeamSpeak3
(3 Separate Lobbies For Chatting With Fellow Survivors.)

Community Media Gallery

(Go Here To View/Share Photos and Video of FOG Server Experiences.)

Community Server Discussion for Public Users

(Go To http://mustygaming.com/Forum/index.php?/topic/3106-for-older-gamers-the-fog-awaits-private-shard-discussion-page/ to View/Share FOG Server Experiences.)

Killer FOG On The Western Front
(Adds To The Intensity Of It All. We Can't ALL Be Nice Guys.)

Cannibals At Novodmitrovsk
(The "Absolution ClanHave Marked Their Territory. Claim And Defend Yours?)

Tomatoes Galore
(Ol' Man Cooter's Farm. Eat At Own Risk.)

V3S's For All
(Ok, Not True, This Ain't OprahZ.)

14340407-615d-4fab-a83c-954a3f40ea07_zps

Edited by lrish
  • Like 5

Currently our server has been "invaded". You will notice the population is remaining quite high throughout the day, typically close to 40/40. If you are not into PVP I suggest you steer clear away from the NWAF, Vybor Military base, and any other Military areas especially over on the Upper Western edge of the map near the NWAF. These areas are extremely hot. If you prefer pvp action, we implore you to make your way there and have fun, and treat others respectfully. If you end up on the coast, please do not carry your blood lust there. Allow others to enjoy looting and the game as much as you can when on the coast. So far people there have been very helpful and kind, and we highly encourage that. If you want a firefight, the NWAF and Vybor base is where you want to go. If you hop on our TS, and poke a FOG member.. we may even be able to help you get there. :)

Edited by lrish
  • Like 7

I must say, you folks have a nice server. Had no problems finding people or finding action. Had a great time on your server, met some cannibals and got eaten(mainly my fault, running naked in novo shouting I needed some A1 sauce for flavoring). Met a few peeps on the coast who immediately sent me further up the coast without a hello or kiss my ass or nothing, but it worked out cause I spawned near a friend. In all was a good time at your place, even skinned someones body who was named Tobias to make a piece offering to the munchers in Novo, they still ate me anyways.

Thanks for the fun, I will be back for more soon.

• Like 3

This is not going to end well...

...care to elaborate?

If super serious, please PM Irish or Blunce. Gracias.

Edited by Vex_Vehix

What he means is we are not allowed to have discussions or anything else other than updating this thread.

Apparently we cant answer peoples questions or have any sort of discussions back and forth.

Again, I am admittedly now highly confused here. But I can sum up what our clan should do..

STOP USING THIS THREAD. 

Since this section is apparently for promoting servers only, we will create a general discussion thread for the fog community to discuss the shenanigans happening among us all. Hopefully this is acceptable. :)

Edited by lrish
  • Like 3

Things have been going really well on our server lately.. thanks for playing! 

Dont forget, this Sunday we will be holding a Meet and Greet on our server.. look up the info http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/217717-meet-greet-hosted-by-fog-jan-18th-sun/

And we will hope to see you there! 

Meet and Greet will be held tomorrow on our server at 2pm EST, hope to see you all there!

The TS to enter is here: ts58.teamspeak3.com:8037

Location will be divulged via teamspeak. Look to get a Northern Spawn if you are fresh when you join in, or head North if you are on the South Coast.  

Sad times, it appears this server will be taken down.

Locked at OP's request.

• Like 2