void.false@gmail.com

Been literally humiliated.

Spawned at the shore and went up north to loot some deer stands. Found no weapons but some M16 and AK mags. Somewhere in the forest I've noticed a guy following me with M4CCO. I stopped to look at him as I see he pulls out his M9SD. Well, he probably wanted to shoot me so I start to zig-zag run around the trees. The guy rushed at me and began to land bullets on my legs! After few minutes of running and unsuccessful shots he finally manages to hit me in the butt. My character starts to bleed. I lay down and tell him "wait". He looks at me with patience as I patch myself. All that time he was pointing his pistol right into my face. After that we were looking at each other for about a minute. Then I finally ask him "what do you want?". No answer. "Here, take everything I have and just live me alone" – as I say this I put down everything I had, including M16 mags that he could use.

"That's not enough" – he finally says.

"That's all I have. Please don't kill me" – was my reply.

And I begin to crawl backwards. As soon as I move a bit he shoots in front of my face! I stop, he stops. Then again. So we are stuck in this situation starring at each other. After about 30 seconds he plants a bullet right to my face. I drop unconscious and start to loose blood again. He kneels to check me, probably sees that I'm alive and patches me with his bandage! As I come to my senses I ask him "what now?" No answer, just another 5-6 bullets to my head to finish me off…

Well guys, some people have real mental issues in this game. This is the only reason I can find to explain such a behavior.

lol. when i read he shot u in the legs i though he was guna drag u sumwhere and perfrom some wierd ritual... ive heard of things like this happening.. one side effect of no gun spawn. grats for not D/C tho. most wud.

Would love to know why this game changed so badly, i mean when i started playing it these types of goings on were unheard of. Maybe because it was new and everyone was getting accustomed to the game but what shifted peoples mentality to that of a cold hearted killer?

Maybe it's because i'm from an older generation and it's the new generation that has been brought up on games that involve just shooting everything they see? Who knows, but it's pretty damn grim to see people behaving like this even if it's a video game....

Yep most bandits are just blood thrusty ass-cunts, you don't even care about taking your loot. they only care about you dieing and having a +1 to their murders, and you going back to the shore. I say remove murders from the debug and I hope rocket finishes what ever he plans to do with mass murdering psychopaths.

also inb4 bandits say being friendly is playing dayz wrong.

I say remove murders from the debug and I hope rocket finishes what ever he plans to do with mass murdering psychopaths.

I sincerely doubt Rocket has any plans that will satisfy you. Removing murder count from the debug monitor won't change the way I play at all. If I see you, i'll kill you. It has nothing to do with a 'score'. It has to do with the fact that if I kill you, you can't kill me. Solving the problem before it even starts.

If you really think that Rocket wants to 'patch out' that level of paranoia then I wonder what reason you really even play this game for.

This is so weird... I will never understand those behaviours. I could understand you shoot on sight an unarmed guy to prevent him to kill you later or find your precious loot, you shoot to loot or you even shoot only for sport.

But in your story it s more perverse.

Give a mature game to a 12 y old boy and see what happen.

Just be happy you wasted his bullets. It's not like you had anything to lose ;)

Yep most bandits are just blood thrusty ass-cunts' date=' you don't even care about taking your loot. they only care about you dieing and having a +1 to their murders, and you going back to the shore. I say remove murders from the debug and I hope rocket finishes what ever he plans to do with mass murdering psychopaths.

[/quote']

Lmao every single post of you is just crying about being killed by other players. Quit this game already stupid noob.

I say remove murders from the debug and I hope rocket finishes what ever he plans to do with mass murdering psychopaths.

I sincerely doubt Rocket has any plans that will satisfy you. Removing murder count from the debug monitor won't change the way I play at all. If I see you' date=' i'll kill you. It has nothing to do with a 'score'. It has to do with the fact that if I kill you, you can't kill me. Solving the problem before it even starts.

If you really think that Rocket wants to 'patch out' that level of paranoia then I wonder what reason you really even play this game for.

[/quote']

You are the cancer.

Well, it wasn't a kill in a cold blood. I could understand if he just killed me for looting "his" deer stands. Or kill me just for the murder count. But what he did was plain humiliating. He even used low-damage weapon to not accidently insta-kill me. And the fact that he patched me so I won't run out of blood.

Did he get his dick hard from that process? Why did he shot in front of me so I won't move? Maybe because he rubbed his dick and thus needed one hand off the keyboard? (;

In situations like that, disconnect and find a different server. Don't bother with feeding the trolls.

Rocket said disconnecting to avoid death should be forbidden. Not disconnecting to avoid ego driven douche bags.

If someone did this to me, I'd just DC and not feel guilty about it at all.

If a Bandit is just going to kill someone for no reason, do it and get it over with. This dicking around(second story I have read like this)is just BS and doesn't deserve respect from the victim.

In situations like that' date=' disconnect and find a different server. Don't bother with feeding the trolls.

[/quote']

you are the people ruining the immersion of the game , not the bandits.

Atleast bandits follow the rules.

lmao! I dislike people who shoot on sight, but I think this was awesome. He put his own spin on killing people. The guy has style, you can't hate him for that. If everyone who killed on sight did something like this, I wouldn't be complaining XD

Did a trollface appear before his head when he said "This is not enough"? i cant think of this story otherwise XD

lmao! I dislike people who shoot on sight' date=' but I think this was awesome. He put his own spin on killing people. The guy has style, you can't hate him for that. If everyone who killed on sight did something like this, I wouldn't be complaining XD

[/quote']

Of course I could disconnect. But what's the fun then? It was very interesting to me to see how the thing are going to develop in this situation. This game gives so much food for social experimenting. If that thing happens to me again, I wont disconnect. I just want to understand what stands behind those actions. Would be cool to see the name of the person that killed you, so you can later find him on the forums or something to have a chat.

In situations like that' date=' disconnect and find a different server. Don't bother with feeding the trolls.

[/quote']

Bullshit. There are no rules other than the game mechanics. Why would anyone care for some pseudo-ethics that griefers make up?

If you wanna stop playing a videogame, you do so. Anyone who seriously has a problem with that should get a grip on reality.

Sounds to me like the villain in the story was doing exactly as he was supposed to.

Shoot every god damned mother fucker that he sees, if they try to run, hunt them down and shoot that god damned mother fucker, how the fuck dare you run? I'm glad he shot you, mother fucker.

That's what DayZ is all about, shooting every god damned mother fucker that you can. Something about a zombie too.

I sincerely doubt Rocket has any plans that will satisfy you. Removing murder count from the debug monitor won't change the way I play at all. If I see you' date=' i'll kill you. It has nothing to do with a 'score'. It has to do with the fact that if I kill you, you can't kill me. Solving the problem before it even starts.

[/quote']

rocket even stated he plans to add consequences for all actions, so piss off.

Sounds to me like the villain in the story was doing exactly as he was supposed to.

Shoot every god damned mother fucker that he sees' date=' if they try to run, hunt them down and shoot that god damned mother fucker, how the fuck dare you run? I'm glad he shot you, mother fucker.

That's what DayZ is all about, shooting every god damned mother fucker that you can. Something about a zombie too.

[/quote']

Dayz is not about killing every mother fucker that is what cod is for you fucking ass clown.

[/quote']

Bullshit. There are no rules other than the game mechanics. Why would anyone care for some pseudo-ethics that griefers make up?

If you wanna stop playing a videogame, you do so. Anyone who seriously has a problem with that should get a grip on reality.

People aren't griefers just because they don't play the game the way you want them to. Stop being such a fucking carebear.

There's a reason that term is thrown around so much on these forums.

There are so many carebears it's ridiculous. How you could play a game where you are EXPECTED to die at some point and then complain when it happens in a fashion you didn't want?

You guys won't be happy until players can't kill each other at all, and then people will find other ways of doing it(not that they haven't already; hello tin can! Hello horde of zombies investigating tin can!).

[/quote']

Go here: http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=8029

Thread title: Disconnecting to avoid death by Rocket

Quote: "I don't know why, but people are assuming that I think this is part of the game.

It's not. I posted in a thread that was talking about that, that META-GAMING is explicitly allowed. I.e. infiltrating teamspeak servers and groups etc...

Disconnecting to avoid death IS an exploit."

Disconnecting is a game mechanic and there is a rule against doing it in pvp situations.