Sign in to follow this  
Tatanko

Tatanko's Very Best of 2014

I'm a day or two late, but I wanted to share an album of my best screenshots from 2014. I didn't begin playing the Standalone until late January, so this is about 11 months worth of time. I feel as though I have been everywhere and seen everything in Chernarus for now, and I can't wait to see what 2015 brings. For now, enjoy a year of my travels in pictures. I've only included a few below, follow the link to see the whole album. :)

http://imgur.com/a/d28h2

OtUsJHW.jpg

EyIulT2.jpg

gzscOHH.jpg

hidFXfr.jpg

m0nnpFa.jpg

87Tw7Vt.jpg

UkfxVie.jpg

nlOIH4K.jpg

• Like 12

too beautiful to be described.

Thank you! I tend to showcase the "peaceful" side of Chernarus. In 2015, I hope to get better at capturing action. :)

Thank you! I tend to showcase the "peaceful" side of Chernarus. In 2015, I hope to get better at capturing action. :)

even though it isn't of same quality, here's a picture of the beautiful moon in DayZ, with planet mars in the background

beautiful_Dayz1.jpg

beautiful_Dayz2.jpg

Edited by Claws4life

even though it isn't of same quality, here's a picture of the beautiful moon in DayZ, with planet mars in the background

Thanks for sharing! Have you viewed my guide? Tatanko's Guide to Screenshots

• Like 1

Absolutely fantastic!! I love your shots man, they're simply gorgeous!! :thumbsup:

Edit: The Christmas party screenshot with everyone is amazing. If you don't mind, I saved it and now it rolls with my desktop backgrounds. (100% DayZ)

Edited by Odin Lowe

tatanko is maked vary nice beauty photo show best side of dayz me too i like to make a photo but is nevr look like this qality maybe i ned new camera ; )

• Like 4

Absolutely fantastic!! I love your shots man, they're simply gorgeous!! :thumbsup:

Edit: The Christmas party screenshot with everyone is amazing. If you don't mind, I saved it and now it rolls with my desktop backgrounds. (100% DayZ)

Thanks, Odin! Wait until you see what 2015 brings. Lots more content in DayZ, improvements to old areas of Chernarus, lots more social events, etc. When I get my tax return at the end of January I also plan on building a gaming desktop with a 1440p monitor so I'll be delivering 2K resolution goodness very soon. :) I also spent the majority of my playtime in 2014 documenting things for the wiki, and now that I can focus more on the new things coming out and my experiences with other people, you'll see a big jump in the diversity of my shots -- hopefully for the better.

Happy New Year, by the way! :D

• Like 1