Sign in to follow this  
Draco122

Spray Painted Rags

Something I thought might be handy and something of an ingame tag system to identify friendlies is to spray paint a torn rag and wear it on the persons arm.

Just an idea on easier ways to identify friendly units operating in a group, especially if they run alongside similar looking gear.

• Like 2

Genius! Get this man in the development team.
While you're at it, add some more colours. 

Seems unnecessary. I've never had trouble telling friends from foes. There's tons of ways you can achieve the same thing with existing in-game items. Wear the same boots, or same color backpack, or same head gear. Paint your weapons the same color.

Seems unnecessary. I've never had trouble telling friends from foes. There's tons of ways you can achieve the same thing with existing in-game items. Wear the same boots, or same color backpack, or same head gear. Paint your weapons the same color.

And yet there have been a few instances where I've run into a guy wearing the exact same gear I was or one of our team-mates we're fighting and have one of our guys accidently shoot me in the confusion. I've even run alongside what was thought to be a low geared squad and none were the wiser to who i was.

Its a simple suggestion, simply being able to spray paint torn up rags from a T-shirt for a quick indentification of a friendly team-mate.

And yet there have been a few instances where I've run into a guy wearing the exact same gear I was or one of our team-mates we're fighting and have one of our guys accidently shoot me in the confusion. I've even run alongside what was thought to be a low geared squad and none were the wiser to who i was.

Its a simple suggestion, simply being able to spray paint torn up rags from a T-shirt for a quick indentification of a friendly team-mate.

Sounds like you need teammates with better composure and decision making skills, rather than colored rags.

Sounds like you need teammates with better composure and decision making skills, rather than colored rags.

Not everyone is able to play at 4K resolution, for people like me who are playing at 720P, those coloured objects do make a difference.

Isn't that already kind of on the roadmap? They plan that you can attach bandanas and stuff to your arms. Like all wear green, or all wear black patch.

Not everyone is able to play at 4K resolution, for people like me who are playing at 720P, those coloured objects do make a difference.

Exactly that and some of us don't have goliath machines that can run everything on ultra high while some of us like to be play at max frames while in the cities

• Like 1

Here's a screenshot from my computer. Does that look like 4K to you? 

oc2V9Ak.jpg

Here's another tip: If you're not sure if the guy you're aiming at is friend or foe, don't shoot him.

Well why not just make the rags have the same color as the shirt had that you tared apart? Realiaticly a red shirt wouldn't become white because you made rags of it right. It would probably be red

stop hating, it's a good suggestion if you don't like it don't use it or support it.