Death By Crowbar

Swords and castles spawns - seeking advice

I'm on a mission to find a shiny new (or rusty old) sword. I kinda have a role playing itch to be Connor MacLeod and play the role of the Highlander, pretending to chop people's heads off so there can be only one.

In that mission, I'd only ever visited Devil's Castle. I didn't realize there were so many castles!

1. Black Mountain Castle
  2. Castle (Svergino)
  3. Devils Castle
  4. Old Fields Castle
  5. Rog Castle
  6. Zub Castle
Which of these have people had the most luck in finding swords? I scoured Devil's Castle from top to bottom last night (granted on only one server, I refused to start server hopping). Any tips for finding swords would be appreciated!
  • Like 2

Whoa...didn't even realize there were swords in the game lol

I've searched most of the Castles you mentioned, and have yet to find one. I had a great time with swords when they introduced them in the experimental patch, but since 0.52 went to stable, I never came across any.

Not sure if they even spawn in stable... <_<  (They messed with the loot table so they really might not spawn. Seen any cleaver or hunter knives since 0.52 stable?)

I HEARD that the loot is messed up and they spawn all over the place (like barns and stuff like that).

But never seen one

I HEARD that the loot is messed up and they spawn all over the place (like barns and stuff like that).

But never seen one

That was during exp for a very short time, no more.

I have searched black mountain castle on a bunch of servers (let the rage begin) and never found one. On non-persist servers.

Inb4...

There better be katanas eventually just for the lulz. That said I still havent found a sword. They've expanded the map so much that I keep getting lost since they're putting buildings right up until the edge of the map now and changed certain areas to add cliff faces i've never seen before

Keep it up devs!

42iTGKB7eOYk4rdB1JArPBHZSK7NxNArzueY7Sx9

• Like 1

Inb4...

There better be katanas eventually just for the lulz. That said I still havent found a sword. They've expanded the map so much that I keep getting lost since they're putting buildings right up until the edge of the map now and changed certain areas to add cliff faces i've never seen before

Keep it up devs!

42iTGKB7eOYk4rdB1JArPBHZSK7NxNArzueY7Sx9

Katanas are on the suggestion list. I could imagine that they will be implemented at some point

Edited by Freshmen

I got lucky and found mine on one of the wooden staircases in Devil's Castle :P

Time to go yell "You shall not pass" to fresh spawns on the coast...

I'm on a mission to find a shiny new (or rusty old) sword. I kinda have a role playing itch to be Connor MacLeod and play the role of the Highlander, pretending to chop people's heads off so there can be only one.

In that mission, I'd only ever visited Devil's Castle. I didn't realize there were so many castles!

1. Black Mountain Castle
  2. Castle (Svergino)
  3. Devils Castle
  4. Old Fields Castle
  5. Rog Castle
  6. Zub Castle
Which of these have people had the most luck in finding swords? I scoured Devil's Castle from top to bottom last night (granted on only one server, I refused to start server hopping). Any tips for finding swords would be appreciated!

The man I was named after..

I'm on the same pligrimage as you, and I am yet to find the Macleod Longsword

Maybe we should meet one day and have a battle to determine who may last

:D

• Like 1

The man I was named after..

I'm on the same pligrimage as you, and I am yet to find the Macleod Longsword

Maybe we should meet one day and have a battle to determine who may last

:D

There can be only one!

I need to find a sword so I can be the crazy Armenian swordsman, screaming vulgarities at people in a language I'm not even sure * we * know and swinging a sword around.