Sign in to follow this  
blehan9390

Why do I spend so much time playing DayZ?

I've spent my last ten characters trying to play as a hero and friendly helper, and I've been back stabbed, betrayed, or murdered all ten times. 

This game has awkward and clunky controls, and I've died multiple times to bugs or glitches. At times the game feels broken to me.

But in the end, I ALWAYS keep coming back to this god damn game. Despite all it's flaws I fucking love it. 

• Like 1

Nothing else gives you that rush and paranoia. There is no game like it as far as i know. Once they get the bugs ironed out, the hackers burned on stakes, and the game optimised my life is over.

Edited by aasand

Because there's lots of nothing in between the things. 

I've spent my last ten characters trying to play as a hero and friendly helper, and I've been back stabbed, betrayed, or murdered all ten times. 

This game has awkward and clunky controls, and I've died multiple times to bugs or glitches. At times the game feels broken to me.

But in the end, I ALWAYS keep coming back to this god damn game. Despite all it's flaws I fucking love it. 

Fuck yes. These are the types of people we need. Yeah we have people who are....rather "Unkind" to your type. But never forget you tried. Hell, the mod had its problems. But shit, I got 8000+ hours in that game.

Edited by Jfiles
  • Like 1

Cause I have no life............is why I play

Edited by huf757