krumpirko73

Problem with a in game FPS

So guys i recently bought MSI GTX 980 Gaming 4G Twin Frozr V and i'm still getting bad FPS in DayZ (average about 19-22 fps) on low settings, my computer specs are: 
GPU: MSI GTX 980
CPU: AMD FX-8120 Eight-Core Processor
MotherBoard: Asus m4a89gtd pro usb3
RAM: 10GB
PS: 850W
SSD: CSSD-F120GB3-BK 120GB (That's where my DayZ is installed)
Hardrive: Seagate 1TB HDD
Can anyone help me with this?

Could you explain what your problem is with a little more detail?

Welcome to the forums, by the way.

• Like 2

well my computer specs are not the best but they are pretty good, i have a beast gpu and still getting bad fps, on maxed out settings i have 15-19 fps in game, and when i lower down the settings i still get bad fps in game, average about maybe 20-25.. so its really frustrating,i bought the gpu pretty much just because of DayZ, its really the only game i play right now... it makes me sad that still i can't play it properly :( so my question here is can i do something to get better fps or?

well my computer specs are not the best but they are pretty good, i have a beast gpu and still getting bad fps, on maxed out settings i have 15-19 fps in game, and when i lower down the settings i still get bad fps in game, average about maybe 20-25.. so its really frustrating,i bought the gpu pretty much just because of DayZ, its really the only game i play right now... it makes me sad that still i can't play it properly :( so my question here is can i do something to get better fps or?

yes, it's sad to say but you shouldn't buy any pc parts for a game which is in alpha state. But ok, you have it, so it's fine. At the moment the per core performance of the cpu is much more important than the numbers of the cores and/or the power of the graphics card. The only thing you can do right now - if you have the right parts - overclock your cpu.

We all hope that we get better fps with the new renderer (dx11, maybe multicore/HT support) ...but nobody can't tell you how good it will be in the end. Be patient :)

maybe a option in the drivers?DSR? ingame settings?resolution 100%?

Edited by xCAPx