Sign in to follow this  
Judas666

Anyone having trouble skinning people?

I can't quite skin people, I'm just stuck there after I picked the skin and quarter option. Is there a bug or something? Did they remove cannibalism in the game?

idk about other people but i don't run around my city trying to cut off people's skin.

but in game, i was killed. i ran back to my body, to find a single cooked human steak and a note saying "delicious"

so i guess not...

Edited by Helix2000
  • Like 2

Why can't I gut people? I mean I tried using a machete, after the animation I'm just stuck there, kneeling near the body, doing nothing and nothings coming up. Guess I wanna try that kind of playstyle, where you fuckin' eat people and shit.

what condition was the machete. i know if it was ruined, it would not work, but that is the only thing i can think of.

• Like 1

Most of the machetes I used were worn or damaged, but never ruined. Maybe it doesn't work on machetes, I haven't tried using a knife.

Yeah I have a problem, they all seem to run away screaming...

I mean come on people, I'm hungry.

On some servers you may have to attempt actions several times before they succeed. This will be addressed in January.

• Like 4

I can't quite skin people, I'm just stuck there after I picked the skin and quarter option. Is there a bug or something? Did they remove cannibalism in the game?

most of the time its broken. you can't gut people/animals you can't craft splint you cant use splint or it takes about 50 attempts until you successfully craft splint and then it takes 50 more attempts to use it

i already reported this issue at feedback tracker

Ohhh, okay so I'll just try and try until I get the flesh. Does it work with the machete?