Sign in to follow this  
Nonapona2

Minor yet annoying shakes. Need help please!

Hey guys so I have these minor but quite serious shakes ingame which effects my PvP quite drastically, it is some minor twitching but it is constant at a high speed.

I am not cold, I am not hot, I am not soaked and I have not eaten human meat, does anyone know what is causing the shaking?

Any help would be appreciated :]

I was in cherno and twice my guy started crying/laughing hysterically even though nothing was wrong with him. About an hour or so later my guy shakes so bad its impossible to aim down sight.

Maybe ate something not clean? (I only ate fruits and canned food but I think I used a dirty screwdriver to open stuff)
Zombie attack made me sick?

Edited by blindwuzi

I was in cherno and twice my guy started crying/laughing hysterically even though nothing was wrong with him. About an hour or so later my guy shakes so bad its impossible to aim down sight.

Maybe ate something not clean? (I only ate fruits and canned food but I think I used a dirty screwdriver to open stuff)

Zombie attack made me sick?

That crying/laughing and then getting some twitches are all normal after eating human flesh, but it can also be caused by someone else on the server being a "cannibal" with these symptoms.

Nevertheless my character is not crying/laughing and I have been on several servers with the same issue. It is severely shaky which I have heard is caused by being cold but being by the fire for about 10 minutes and not having the cold status and it's still not fixed that is not the case. Anyone else knows about this?

i have the same issue, i just dont know how to fix it. (also tried using a splint because maybe the arm was broken but that didnt change anything)

i have the same issue, i just dont know how to fix it. (also tried using a splint because maybe the arm was broken but that didnt change anything)

Yeah I used a morphine but it didnt work

It may not say you are cold, but you are. Sit by a fire, use a heat pack (or heated guts), wear warmer clothing, run around during the day, etc.

Edited by Guest

I've used 2 Heatpacks and been sat down by a fire for 10 minutes but it is still shaky, I am wearing TTSKO and a helmet, and I am dry but still the same?

Edited by Nonapona2

I've used 2 Heatpacks and been sat down by a fire for 10 minutes but it is still shaky, I am wearing TTSKO and a helmet, and I am dry but still the same?

20minutes put down 2 fires if you have to. It could be the cold bug. I currently have A cold right now, and need to do the same. Prior I carried the shaking cold bug from 51 to 52 for a whole patch and didn't realize it was a bug. I thought it was video issues or something.

Na it was running a fever :)

Take all weapons out of hands, and do what you must. Antibiotics if you have to.

20minutes put down 2 fires if you have to. It could be the cold bug. I currently have A cold right now, and need to do the same. Prior I carried the shaking cold bug from 51 to 52 for a whole patch and didn't realize it was a bug. I thought it was video issues or something.

Na it was running a fever :)

Take all weapons out of hands, and do what you must. Antibiotics if you have to.

I'll try it I guess, thanks!

This should explain why:

http://youtu.be/KWAw7Cf572U?t=1m48s

the shaking in this case is not the twitching displayed in WOBO's video. The brain disease twitch is more sudden and occurs every 3 sec or so. The shaking described in this thread (as OP stated has not eaten human flesh) is like a constant small jerkiness like when you are shivering. 

gentle men gentle men. One thing you guys have failed to address is the shaking from shock. As in getting shot. Its a small jitter, your aim shakes rapidly but in only a small circle. Its only bad enough to where if you aim at something down the middle the shot might go just right or left of your target. It actually happened to me last night. I got hit with two mosin shots to the leg which broke em. After killing my attacker and mending my broken limbs i noticed a lot of jittering when i aimed down the sights. I thought morphine would help but it didn't help to calm them down. But you know, after aiming down my sights and holding my breath i noticed that weapon sway didn't happen. My guy out of breath just kept jittering without major sway. So now to the OP, have you received any shock damage recently?

Looking for answers to this myself. Have not been shot, have never eaten human flesh - plus the shaking is constant. It is manageable at shorter ranges but definitely a hindrance, however, making a shot while looking down a scope is impossible.I have used many splints, including 4 back to back thinking maybe multiple limbs broken. Have taken painkillers and vitamins. Sitting by a fire, dried, for over 20 min right now. Considering eating my weapon as a cure ;)

*edit* lol moments after posting this, after days of being plagued by it, it has disappeared. DEFINITELY (in my mind at least) caused by cold without a status message. I sat by that fire for half an hour, almost inside of it but wasn't getting burned, and finally it was gone. I am NOT going out in the rain outside the barn lol!

Edited by Ramblin Hans

well all it took was 2 fires and 30 minutes by them and now it's gone, ty for the help people