Sign in to follow this  
Sgt Joe1

Why are persistence enforced on all public servers now? why even the non official ones?

Today I realized that our Clan's public hive multiplay clanserver now has persistence enabled on by force. We can no longer disable persistence.Now there is no loot spawning in some areas, all helicopter crash sites are invisible and some military zones have exploding loot, and even after all of this, every wednesday the persistent storage will get reset either way.

I understand if all official public hives have persistence on, but why are non official public hives like ours also have persistence on by force? Can I atleast get an explanation why are the developers trying to force persistence on us, when it's still clearly broken?

It's not being forced upon you, you should techniceally still be able to contact your host to have them turn it off.

• Like 2

I think one big reason for the push is that people restart their non persistence servers over and over again while looting military bases and the like to gear up entire groups very quickly.

First of all i do not think it's forced to server owners, you should be able to contact server provider and change it that way.

Second, if that is the case, there is no good excuse for it honestly. persistent on server are completely bugged.

Third, i think they should force it after re-sapwning loots is working properly.

I think one big reason for the push is that people restart their non persistence servers over and over again while looting military bases and the like to gear up entire groups very quickly.

Still, that is not a good excuse while there is such a bugs like Helicrash Sites being invisible, exploding loots and god know what.

if there is not a single loot at the coast, the game would be exteremly Harsh and for some players completely unplayable.

Edited by VahidkinG

It's not being forced upon you, you should techniceally still be able to contact your host to have them turn it off.

I just wrote Multiplay gamservers a ticket, hopefully they're gonna read this and allow us to turn persistence off again.

I just wrote Multiplay gamservers a ticket, hopefully they're gonna read this and allow us to turn persistence off again.

That should have been your first action - this forum got nothing todo with your server/host :D

• Like 1

They responded and finally allowed us to turn persistence off again, thank you everyone for replying to this post :)

They responded and finally allowed us to turn persistence off again, thank you everyone for replying to this post :)

Just proves that multiplay is a shit host. These variables should be available to you by default.

• Like 2