Sign in to follow this  
Reqlum

Found 10 Heli-crashes and 3 V3S's on 1 server

I bet you got some good stuff, am I right?

I'd say not that much considering most of the crash sites were Mi-8. I never find anything good at those, except for the PM73 rak mags and gun...

Personally I like the UH-1Y more simply because they spawn AK101, M4 and the Steyr AUG as main weapons and FNX and Amphibias for the pistols.

But 10 crash sites on 1 server???? I thought it was restricted to 3, guess we were wrong heh!

so persistence server finally show heli crash sites?

"I only took screen shots of 8 but still. 1 server, 8 (10) heli's (non-persistent server), 3 V3S's; probably won't find one ever again."

After doing some tests, I still never saw a crash site on persistent servers. And easily found many on persistence disabled servers.

• Like 1

I hate you.

I have found that once I get a truck, I am too busy driving around and don't find the good shit any more.

I'd say not that much considering most of the crash sites were Mi-8. I never find anything good at those, except for the PM73 rak mags and gun...

Personally I like the UH-1Y more simply because they spawn AK101, M4 and the Steyr AUG as main weapons and FNX and Amphibias for the pistols.

But 10 crash sites on 1 server???? I thought it was restricted to 3, guess we were wrong heh!

Servers are sometimes glitches upon restarts, I went into a jail right after a restart on a sever. And EVERYTHING that you could possibly, physically find in the jail was there.. times 10. 20 SKS's in one room, ammo EVERYWHERE. enough food to feed an army. Prison clothes and press vests.

Servers are sometimes glitches upon restarts, I went into a jail right after a restart on a sever. And EVERYTHING that you could possibly, physically find in the jail was there.. times 10. 20 SKS's in one room, ammo EVERYWHERE. enough food to feed an army. Prison clothes and press vests.

This is do to persistence. I've encountered this "christmas loot" for the first time in experimental when they first implemented the persistence and loot respawn, but never saw that for crash sites. Very interesting!! :thumbsup: