Sign in to follow this  
DayZoey

Shaking/Jittery Aim not Fixable

So I'm sure this is already a thing in the bug report area but I feel like I need to express my frustration with it and also give other people an opportunity to rant about this bug and if it has screwed them over, share their story. Or alternatively, if anyone knows how to fix it (aside from dying because my friend and I are going to try that, I'm hoping to get a solution that doesn't involve running back from the coast to retrieve my stuff) your insight would be greatly appreciated

Long story short, my friend and I spent the better part of an entire game session trying to fix this bug without any results. We tried...

-Warming up (changing clothes, wearing thicker clothes, heatpacks, running for an extended period of time, sitting next to a fire for 10+ minutes)

-Curing sickness (anti-biotic pills, injection vials which don't actually work, vitamin bottles)

-Fixing a broken/fractured limb (Two morphine injectors and at least four splints)

-Logging out and then back in

-Switching servers

-Several combinations of the above

So far, we've yet to get anything to work. The problem itself isn't that big, my aim is still straight enough that I can shoot from iron sights at a certain range but it compounds enormously when I'm looking through a scope/pair of binoculars. So if you have a similar experience, anecdote or solution, please do reply! If not, reply just to keep this up near the top of the board. If you don't have a solution, someone else might! <3

• Like 2

Sure iv seen this same thread 2 or 3 times over the last couple of days. Have you checked the other threads for a solution?

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/217416-jittery-scope/

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/217405-shaking-like-crazy-cant-stop/

Edited by Karmaterror
  • Like 2

So I'm sure this is already a thing in the bug report area but I feel like I need to express my frustration with it and also give other people an opportunity to rant about this bug

WARNING: THIS GAME IS EARLY ACCESS ALPHA. PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE IT UNLESS YOU WANT TO ACTIVELY SUPPORT DEVELOPMENT OF THE GAME AND ARE PREPARED TO HANDLE WITH SERIOUS ISSUES AND POSSIBLE INTERRUPTIONS OF GAME

What good is it to "rant" about bugs in a game that is still under development? You already know about the bug tracker so I'm going to assume you've looked on there for a possible fix if none of the ones you've mentioned have worked? If not then maybe make your own ticket there.

Edited by RagedDrew

I dunno, it makes for good conversation I suppose?

Yeah I know about the bug tracker, I didn't see a solution posted when I did though >.>

• Like 1

heat packs in your pants and standing by the fire works for us. I have had the bug now a few times. 

• Like 1

heat packs in your pants and standing by the fire works for us. I have had the bug now a few times. 

Good fix, and worked for me. Old and new bugs... and HI talon :)

Edited by FIRMSneakydude